Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 01:29:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 has crashed. This program will now terminate.  (Read 2202 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2007, 04:50:47 pm »

I have been getting this message, it seems to happen randomly, like only sometimes in CAS or sometimes when i change appearence of sims. I own all the Ep's but not SP's, i think the only hacks i have are inteen, insim, shaklins_onenightstands and pregwearall EP5. Thanks for any help in advance.

Char
xxx

PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 05:11:26 pm »

If that is Squinges Pregnancy Wear anything, it conflicts with Inteen.
http://www.simwardrobe.com/ look here for Hack Conflict Detection Utility. When you run it will usually find most hack conflicts, but maybe not all.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 05:22:15 pm »

If this occurs when you apply meshes for clothing or accessories, chances are some of custom content files you have are currupted. You should remove them and it recently happened, you can sort your download folder by dates, Delphy's Organizer.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 05:43:04 pm »

i have recently got Delphys Organiser, it hardly ever happens but sometimes when its most pain in the backside time it does, as soon as i ry to change a hair and click on the mirror it crashes, i don't have any default mirrors that i know of. In CAS it would always crash when i tried to create a certain sim that i had downloaded off here, but when changing features on the mirror i don't use any of the same items that were on that sim... if you get what i mean! I don't really know when this started happening, wil now have to try and figure out what it is! Thanks

Char
xxx

Sir.Cheatalot
Endangered Species

Endangered Species

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 09:22:17 am »

I have the same prob with a selfsim and some sims i made ended up in the teen bin :brain: like you have 2 sims that are the same but when you select the second sim its an adult who is not in the adult bin anymore.

I also made sure the selfsim i've downloaded was the only one in the download folder...still....same prob.

I saved the logfile and incase someone wants to see it i can add it.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 08:03:35 pm »

Quote from: Sir.Cheatalot;694577
I have the same prob with a selfsim and some sims i made ended up in the teen bin :brain: like you have 2 sims that are the same but when you select the second sim its an adult who is not in the adult bin anymore.

Sweety, simply delete your CAS thumbnails, located in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Thumbnails. They will regenerate and help identify the correct sims or you can Ctrl+ Right click and fix it while in CAS.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: