Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:57:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Body Shop Not Opening  (Read 1690 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ellen Prochaska

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:25:13 pm »

For whatever reason when I click on Body Shop it won't come up and being that I am not very computer literate, I have no idea on what to do.  Also how do you package a sim so it gets saved in your SavedSims folder??
johndian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 03:57:27 pm »

Have you just installed an expansion pack ? If so, you have to use the bodyshop in the newest expansion. ((eg seasons)C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Seasons\CSBin\ts2bodyshop.exe.) Right click on the .exe file and choose create shortcut then pull the shortcut to your desktop. None of the other exes will work after that. After you package your sims, it will tell you where your sims was saved to . Just double click that file and it will install to your downloads. you can then move it to your saved sims folder if you want.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 04:12:59 pm by johndian » Logged

And Remember:
Nothing says I love you like a restraning order....

John
veash

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 05:37:50 pm »

Check this lin out:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=43570
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 05:49:00 pm »

Try deleting the file groups.cache... that should helpfully fix the bodyshop not opening. As for packaging a sim, when you're in Bodyshop go to package sims to a file and it'll save to your desktop.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: