Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:08:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vampires & werewolves ???  (Read 2651 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Camaro_Girl666

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2007, 01:31:08 pm »

hello guys

ummm i've been wondering...how can i become a vampire or a werewolf?? :smt120  

in da game i've built a strong relationship with a vampire, but i can't seem to be friends with him :-?   n when i try to invite him, he gives me silly excuses angry  i call at night..same thing happens :sad1:

n now i got this teenager who wants to be a werewolf:

actually...i never saw a vamp or a lycan in ma game :smt104 n here it says i have to build a high relation with da leader ?!?!?! where is he Huh??!!?! n how can i direct a controllable werewolf ?

what am i supposed to do to become one of them?Huh? :sad1:  plz guys help me i'm really confused here ! :cry:

(WhenIGetToThisPointOfRealizingHowALLMenAreA**holesIFeelSad..ButSadForWho?ForThemOrForMe??)

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 01:54:15 pm »

The Leader of the Pack is a black wolf with glowing eyes. To attract wolves to your lot make sure you have plenty of greenery (trees, shrubs, flowers) - also a good tip is to keep a full food bowl outside, maybe put a cheap chair outside too for them to chew on.

After you get a sim bitten and changed into a werewolf, you can control him to "savage" others and change them.

No requests please
Camaro_Girl666

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 02:04:46 pm »

hmmm ok i will see that. thanx alot

but how can i make him bite me? n what about vamps??

(WhenIGetToThisPointOfRealizingHowALLMenAreA**holesIFeelSad..ButSadForWho?ForThemOrForMe??)

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:07:10 pm »

You van become a vampire, werewolf, simplant and zombie at the same time

I used to be Nyxie
TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 02:21:52 pm »

Vampire

To become a vampire, you have to first meet a Master Vampire, which can usually be found somewhere in the downtown area in your game. After that you have to call them, I always did it after midnight when my sim was getting home from work. Build the relationship up, and continue to build it up. I had to have a relationship of 70 or something like that before they would bite my sim. Once that happened, she turned into a vampire.

Werewolves

As said before you have to have a lot of greenery, a food bowl filled helps as well, and another animal on your lot also helps. Once you've gotten the black wolf with glowing eye's on your lot. Play with them, after a while of playing with them and building up a high enough relationship which mind you won't happen over night. The master Wolf will then nibble on your sim, thus turning them into a Lycan.

Zombie's

The only way I've found to do this in all the time I've been playing is to bring someone back from the dead and not pay the Grim Reaper enough money. Thus getting a Zombie.

Plant Sims

Plant your garden and your trees, and then once you've done that. Let them get infested, I'd recommened planting a lot of plants and trees. After your sim as sprayed so many (mine happened after 20 times of spraying) they'll be covered in the imfamous fog, and after a short time or long dpending I suppose the cloud will leave and they will come out with a lovely green color and be a plant sim.

If you impatient like me and have a hard time waiting for things to happen naturally in your game you can get hacks that will help.

Squinge has one that will make the Master Wolf appear on Tuesdays and Thursdays I think.
The InSIMenator has a feature that allows you to turn your sim into a Vampire, Werewolf, and I think Plant Sim might have been added in there as well but I can't recall for sure.
If it hasn't been than you can get a buyable potion on MTS2.

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
Camaro_Girl666

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 03:02:57 pm »

thanx caine...that helped alot Smiley

i got the latest insimenator (for seasons) but i'm not sure i've noticed anything about turning my sims into vamps or lycans or even plant sims :S
n i got potions from MTS2..i got plant sims..i didn't find others (i found some other potions but not what i want).

i will also check squinge's hack.

thanx again

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 03:54:29 pm »

Use the Mortality Adjuster (looks like a big tombstone) from the Insimenator to turn your Sim into the various creatures available.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Camaro_Girl666

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 06:17:05 am »

realllyyyy ??!?!?

i got that out once but i never really digged into it Cheesy
thanx alot, i will check it out now

[/SIZE][/FONT]
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 06:32:58 pm »

I have the potions to cure the sims too (for both) but cant remember which site i got it from. Once I do I will post to this thread. Hope this helps.

I just found it. You can get the potions to transform and be cured here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=201384
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 08:41:36 pm by MixdCrysy » Logged

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: