Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:34:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pregnancy issue  (Read 1778 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:50:29 am »

okay my sim gets pregnant almost evertime she woo hoo's and thats not good. lol. that never used to happen only when i did the try for baby option. but now its ALL THE TIME. i think i might have downloaded something, thats the only thing i can think of. but, is there a way to make it so my sim wont get pregnant unless i want her to? some sim birth control? haha.

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 02:01:13 am »

hm, i downloaded a bed tat did that from modthesims2 it might be something like that, i dont know if there are sim-doms tho....

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 02:17:10 am »

do you have inteen?  cus that has a risky woohoo part to it that makes it so they can get preggers anytime they do it.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 03:23:24 am »

yeah i have inteen. that sucks! is there a way i can take just that part out of it?

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 06:03:58 am »

Hmm, check the user's guide that comes with the download.  It mentions "birth control" in the guide and perhaps you won't need to delete anything.  Here's a link to the site if you need it.

Inteenimater Downloads Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: