Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 09:21:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Tara's Choice  (Read 22196 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2007, 11:48:35 am »

Nice! I was wondering if you could make the a story of Kaylynn showing how she grows up and all. That'd be nice.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2007, 04:20:03 pm »

Oh don't worry that wasn't the last chapter of this story there is at least one more to go for this part but there will be a sequel type with Kaylynn growing up Smiley

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2007, 01:44:01 am »

i'm still wondering who kaylynn's father is though ((unless i'm stupid and i missed it lol!)) keep updating this is great!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2007, 03:59:40 am »

lol thats part of the mystery that will unfold later on when Kaylynn is growing up so just sit tight and we will see.

[/B][/COLOR]
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2007, 05:44:05 am »

lol-I reckon its katie's dad who's the father!

rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2007, 04:39:30 pm »

Hurry up and make more!!!

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
Mara2005

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2007, 03:47:35 pm »

I like this one ... it's great ... can't wait to find out what's going to happen next.

:snorting:
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2007, 09:53:17 pm »

Quote from: ferrischick99;724394
lol thats part of the mystery that will unfold later on when Kaylynn is growing up so just sit tight and we will see.

yay! i'm just to excited for words...yay and foxy, lol!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2007, 11:25:59 pm »

I have the last chapter written for this now I just have to get the pictures should have it up by later today.

[/B][/COLOR]
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2007, 06:05:09 pm »

yay! i'm to excited to express any other words right now! yay!

[/FONT][/SIZE]
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2007, 07:57:07 pm »

I just read this whole story right now and it is AMAZING! I can't wait untill the next chapter! To bad the pictures arent working for me Sad

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2007, 11:05:51 pm »

Ok I lied I got really busy today but I will work on the last pic tomorrow Smiley

[/B][/COLOR]
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 12:20:04 pm »

god, i absoutely love your story, i've been a silent reader but i cant bear the wait, please do your best to hurry! you are a very talented writer!

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 06:11:38 pm »

I'm still waiting...

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 07:39:27 pm »

Ok sorry this took so long I had to take my son to the doctors today and then we had to do some grocery shopping.

4 years later

May 14
Oh wow I cant believe I just found you. I'm not a kid anymore but I feel like I just have to write in you even if its just one more entry. I guess you got forgotten about when we packed everything up and moved into the new house. Things have been hectic and Kaylynn is almost 5 years old. Anthony and I are doing so well. We are very happy together and we don't know where we would be without each other. We are even expecting something special of our own. Yep thats right I'm pregnant. Almost ready to pop any day now. Kaylynn seems excited to have a new sibling. I just cant believe how much she has grown. She starts kindergarten in September. Our lives seem to be flying by so fast. I will try to keep writing in you but as things keep progressing I feel that its going to be hard to find time.

May 26
3 days ago we had a baby boy. His name is Jacob. He was 7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. He was such a big baby. For some reason this birth seemed a lot easier for me. Probably because I already had Kaylynn. She loves her brother and loves to give him kisses. Today is our first day home and I'm tired. I just thought I would share with you what will probably be my last entry for a long while. Now I'm the mother of 2!

3 Years later

June 24

Today Kaylynn turns 8 years old. Time has gone by so fast but now I think its time I hand you down to her. She already has shown so much interest in writing stories and such I think she will really love you. She can read about her moms journey through life and how she came to be. The story isn't really great but I think she is old enough to know about it. Oh diary you have been my life for so long but I feel like I must move on. I need to really grow up and move on. I'm going to miss you diary but I know a sweet little girl who is going to need you just as much as I did ad she grows up and heads out into the world.

Thats the end of this diary for now. Look forward to the next part of this story "Kaylynn's Diary" Smiley

[/B][/COLOR]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: