Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:01:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire simmies  (Read 2038 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chyornybabachka

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:06:39 pm »

This might be a really stupid question cuz the answer is prolly somewhere really obvious and I just missed it but, How do your sims turn into vampires in the game? on my friends game there was this chick that walked about in a creepy pose that I'm assuming was a vamp but I haven't seen her in my game. the only ep I have is NL, does that affect anything? cuz I can buy the vampricillan (prolly misspelled that) which I'm assuming cures your vamp afflicted sims from the "icillan" part.

Bow Down To The TURTLE of TERROR!!
Animal Army muwahaha!!>
Get Informed, SAVE THE KIWI BIRDS !!!!!
Aloha A Malu*Kärlek Och Frid*Love and Peace Azn
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 10:18:15 pm »

If you have the insimenator, you could use that to make your sims a vampire (i think it's in the mortality adjuster), or you could have your sim go downtown (i think crypt o' the night is the best place, but don't quote me on that) after 7 and just hang around. Usually a vampire will walk by. If you hover your mouse over them, their name will be count or countess something. They should usually be walking around with their arm in front of their mouths, a la count dracula. Then you have to be friends with them, and eventually they'll bite your sim.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 10:30:46 pm »

Eh, the Master Vampires will spawn on any Downtown lot randomly. Hell, I see them more often in bowling alleys than anywhere else. Tongue

But, you can also try this Vamprotoxin-A potion from MTS2 to turn your Sims into vamps.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Chyornybabachka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 11:27:51 am »

awesome thank yous!

Animal Army muwahaha!!>
Duncan7291

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 11:36:13 am »

Here are a couple of options and some info...first the info.  The rate of seeing a vampire at a downlot is low (thinking its 10% of the time) if you stay about 1 hour (game time not real life) and dont see one you can move to another lot and try there.  Also, you can make a sim who is attracted to vamps and then pay gypsy 5,000 (make sure its after 7 pm game time) and you have a chance of her spawning a vamp as a date Smiley  Once you find one make friends with them (easiest way ive found is to eventually have them move in and then you can control them...also can use your influence to get them to bite someone)

Methods to get vamp: use the control + shift + c keys and then type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true.  then left click on sim and from menu select make vampire or you can click on mail box and spawn one (I think this still works).

Other methods: (my personal favorite-still has animation) Vamprotoxin-A 'Essence of Vampire' found at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=125591&highlight=vamp

or you can use the following: Artifact Of Cain found http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95121&highlight=vamp

or Make your Sim a Vampire Object found http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=175240&highlight=vamp

Some other good mods are the sunblock found http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=162163 and Carrigon's Vamps walk in day mod (sorry cant find link right now and it needs to be updated).

Hope all that helps.

Duncan
Chyornybabachka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 11:41:22 am »

yes very helpful thanks lots Azn

Animal Army muwahaha!!>
Pages: [1]
  Print