Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:42:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Life After ANTM  (Read 10524 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
summer_wine

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2007, 12:51:11 am »

So the competition is over. But what happens after? Will our models get "real jobs" in the "real world"?

This is the continuation of their stories and their lives. So why don't you grab a seat, put your feet up, steal some popcorn from Cinamun (LOL) and catch up with the Final Five as they take on their greatest challenge yet...

Banner by Sharura

NOTE: This will be a work-in-progress type story wherein  all of the top 5 girls from ANTM Remixed will post their stories in their own threads. They will talk about their lives after the show. If your model was in the cycle, you are free to post your stories as long as they include any or all of the girls in the top 5.

For more info on this you can check out the chatter thread.
If you wish to join, the top 5 girls are available for download in the Sim Honeys section of this site. (I will post links later, so unprepared this host is Smiley )

Have fun!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 05:55:14 am by summer_wine » Logged

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
Spongity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 12:57:41 am »

Josy Bauer:Quirky, hyper, fun, bubbly, happy, spunky, random. Though compassionate and empathetic, it is hard to find Josy having a serious moment. She can be a bit on the clumsy side (except on the runway!), and enjoys a good laugh. She loves taking risks (pulled the fire alarm in high school twice) and has a certain disregard for rules, but can get out of anything with her charm and sweet-talking. She has no limit to her confidence and will willingly speak her mind (or slap Sophia if she makes a move on her boyfriend ).

Download Josy

« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:17:54 pm by Spongity » Logged

My Flickr-Updated 5/26
My Picture Thread-Updated 6/26
"Michael always says K.I.S.S, Keep It Simple Stupid. Great advice, hurts my feelings every time."-Dwight Schrute
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 12:58:40 am »

Semra is available for download here.

Semra Sahib:

Semra is generally a kind and gentle girl, although she can be a bit goofy and naive. She loves to exercise; jogging, yoga, taking long walks... that kind of stuff. She started modeling a few years back to save up money for college and really likes it so far, but she's a bit lenient when it comes to properly taking care of herself -- she'll eat that cake whether it's good for her diet or not! Wink

Sim creation info: (these are just general guidelines, feel free to make stuff up)
Semra is a family sim and hopes to find that special someone to settle down with in the future (hopeless romantic Tongue).
Her personality type is Pisces, her turn-ons are underwear and dark-haired guys, her turn-off is cologne.

* Prologue. Updated!
* Chapter 1. Updated!

:iamwithstupid11: :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:31:35 am by Semra » Logged

Download Semra / Clare / Scarlet / Paige / Gravis[/FONT]
Miss Zora

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 01:00:31 am »

:withstup: Cheesy

**download here: Iseul**

Levelheaded and pragmatic, Iseul is best described as the model that almost wasn't.  In her last semester of undergraduate study, Iseul was accepted to grad school but was forced to defer enrollment due to lack of finances.  While working a collection of odd jobs, she entered a modeling contest on a whim and surprised everybody with her success...including herself.

Iseul's biggest flaw is over-analyzing most of her decisions.  Otherwise, she is generally easy going, caring, shy yet self-confident (though an ill-placed fat joke will put her on edge).  Iseul is awkward with money, as she's never really had a lot before, much to Sophia's amusement.

In Game Stats...
~Virgo
~Knowledge Aspiration
~Facial Hair, Underwear (turnons)
~Stink (turnoff)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 08:04:38 am by Miss Zora » Logged

Portfolio: Iris Deynn  :love2:  Contest Memories updated 6/01  :love2:  Portfolio: Iseul Sun Kim
Lonely world, don't you find your faith in someone else's lies
Lonely world, don't you live your life in someone else's eyes
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 01:07:26 am »

"Sophia's Story".

sophia is: A money hungry, concieted, coniving, back stabber who will steal your husband/boyfriend as soon as you have your back turned. She speaks her mind and generally doesnt care who gets hurt by her outbursts.  But I think somewhere in there is a heart , she just likes to pretend its untouchable.
She models purely for what it does for her ego, she comes from a wealthy family so she doesnt need the fundage.

Sophia.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 06:28:28 am by Buffy » Logged

ladyfaenya

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 04:54:30 am »

~ PHOTO SOON ~

Mirin Takashi:
She's sarcastic to a fault, bookwormy, competative, mild mannered, kind, sometimes reserved and nerdy. She does like to have fun though too but can sometimes be a little anal retentive over some things. Generally willing to get along with anyone, unless of course you've done something to piss her off. Even though she's competative by nature, she's a good sport about it. Mirin models because its something to do. :brain: lol

Give her a drink and she's happy. xD Though she's no alcholic, but a drink here and there surely wont hurt. She definately needs to work on her tan. Sometimes she does have her moments. :goofy:

Mirin
--------------------------------

(You two :laugh:)
:iamwithstupid111:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 09:17:52 am by ladyfaenya » Logged

Mirin in ANTM :: Winner ::[/color]
Naquadria in ANTM2 :: 3rd ::[/color]

Our destinies have been intertwined, they never met.
-James Norrington
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 12:46:41 pm »

Semra’s Bits
Prologue: Too old.

Semra sighed, absentmindedly pulling out small wisps of grass out of the ground next to her. The blue sky above her was almost blindingly bright. Chewing her lip in thought, she began to softly whisper potential baby names. ‘Autumn... Sara? No... Sky..? Way too cheesy...’

Today had been the day of the check-up. The doctor was finally able to determine the baby’s gender and knowing full well she hated being kept in suspense, Semra had asked. A girl. That would make one boy and two little girls.

‘I’m getting old...’ she murmured while throwing a few blades of grass towards the sky. Too old for modeling. The only jobs she’d be able to get were anti-wrinkle cream and hair-dye ads. Chuckling sadly, she propped herself up on her elbows. She spotted her daughter digging around the flowerbeds, searching for something. ‘Hana? What are you doing over there?’

‘Nooooooothing, mom!’ Hana yelled, quickly hiding something behind her back and looking caught.

Semra eyed her suspiciously. ‘Dawn… keep an eye on your sister, will you? I’m going to make some lunch for us.’

Dawn waved in acknowledgement and began swimming towards the edge. Groaning under the weight of her belly, Semra pulled herself up and waggled towards the kitchen. Her entire body ached. Too old…

A few hours later…[/i]
‘Honey, I’m hoooome!’ Jules grinned, throwing his keys on the table.

Semra looked up questioningly. ‘Did you get the groceries?’
Frowning at the lack of a warm welcome, Jules shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. ‘Of course. They’re in the car.’

‘You know I can’t carry them all inside by myself, Jules!’ Semra whined.

‘Fine, I’ll just change real quick and get them. No need to get all worked up...’ Jules turned and headed for the stairs.

‘It’s a girl by the way, thanks for caring!’ Semra snapped at his back. He didn’t show any sign of hearing what she'd said and continued stomping up the stairs. Gritting her teeth, she crinkled the newspaper in her hands. ‘Bastard…’

The next day…

‘Oh Sophie, I just have no idea what to do with him!’ Semra exclaimed, rubbing her temples. ‘The man’s hopeless! You know how many times I called him yesterday? And when he came home he didn’t even ask! He doesn’t care about this baby or the children at all…’

Sophia pursed her lips and rotated the cup of coffee she was holding. ‘Semra, sweetie, the man’s an idiot. I told you before, you should’ve never married him. It’s a miracle you two are even together after all these years!’

Semra sniffled. ‘But… you know what happened! I was pregnant! The press would’ve had a field trip. Sweet and innocent Semra, getting knocked up?’

Shrugging, Sophia took a sip. ‘Wouldn’t have been the first. These things happen hon, that doesn’t mean you marry the first guy that gets you pregnant.’

Semra stared at her for a few seconds, then chuckled and shook her head. ‘You never change.’
Reaching over the table, Sophia tousled her hair a bit. ‘You’re still that same naïve kid from back then, too. Only with a few more wrinkles.’ She winked.

Semra reached up to her eyes and pouted. ‘Not that many!’ They both laughed and moved on to a lighter subject.

‘I still remember when we first moved in to the mansion,’ Semra sighed. She leaned back and rubbed her belly. The baby had been active today, kicking and turning.

‘Me too,’ Sophia placed her cup on the table and crossed her legs. ‘It was nothing compared to my own mansion of course, but it was alright.’

Semra rolled her eyes. ‘Not everyone’s loaded, Sophie. It was a huge improvement over my room on campus...’ She stared off into space a bit while remembering the events of the past 16 years.

End of Prologue: to be continued.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 09:52:19 pm by Semra » Logged

Download Semra / Clare / Scarlet / Paige / Gravis[/FONT]
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 06:09:31 pm »

sharura, that is pure gold. love it.:worship:  !!!!! sophia is such a cow :-P .

summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 07:42:04 pm »

oh wow that was good! i looked really hot LOL, that was my favorite part, btw just kidding!

i love it. i hope i get to read more soon! Smiley

and guys, feel free to give yourselves photoshoots or commercial thingies to do. Smiley

Miss Zora

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 12:35:50 am »

Oh, yay, Sharura, I loved it! :love2:

Hopefully I'll get to play soon too, I just finished final exams, WHEEE! Cheesy

ETA: Finally got my bio up, yay. Tongue
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 08:02:33 am by Miss Zora » Logged

Portfolio: Iris Deynn  :love2:  Contest Memories updated 6/01  :love2:  Portfolio: Iseul Sun Kim
Lonely world, don't you find your faith in someone else's lies
Lonely world, don't you live your life in someone else's eyes
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 08:06:58 am »

The telephone rings twice before a muffled voice answers. "Yes, Ma'am?"

Summer Wine, the hottest model agency manager, drawled, "Tell me something."

"Well... nothing's been happening much... since you left."

"What do you mean nothing's happening? They're models. In one house. You have screenshots? Send them in."

Her laptop beeped and a robotic voice said: Files About to be Received. Accept or Deny?

She typed in Accept.

Transferring 11 images now, replied the robot voice.

*Scenes from inside the ANTM Mansion*

Mirin admired Josy's electric guitar playing and even tipped her $20!

But when you're in a house full of models, you really shouldn't turn your back on two of them. Because they will ultimately begin talking about you.

Wondering where Semra is? She's eating! After eating, the doorbell rang and she answered the door to find new neighbors!

Hmm... the two girls aren't too attractive but the guy definitely is.

Surprising everyone, Sophia began cleaning the kitchen.

And afterwards, she wanted to hug Josy. The latter refused vehemently.

Mirin and Sophia took a dip in the pool. They really enjoyed it.

And later on, Sophia's hugging marathon continued in the kitchen with Iseul. She also rejected her! Poor Sophie...

Leave it to the girls to find the basement nightclub. Iseul and JOsy helped themselves to the fruit punch!

Josy was really glad to find it methinks.

Transfer Complete.

"That will be all for today," Summer announced.

She hung up the phone.

"Let's see what happens tomorrow..." she murmured.

*Sorry for the oversharpened look and the red lines. the pics were rushed. but i just wanted to share them with you i left the girls alone i just watched them it was great. Smiley

ladyfaenya

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 09:11:48 am »

I love the way that played out Semra xD That mudmask was priceless :laugh: Heck even I laughed at that one xD

Lol @ sophia trying to hug everyone lol

Mirin in ANTM :: Winner ::[/color]
Naquadria in ANTM2 :: 3rd ::[/color]

Our destinies have been intertwined, they never met.
-James Norrington
Fercho

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 03:49:31 pm »

oh My!!!! hot girls!! hot girls!!!!
everyone´s gorgeous here!!!

... and yes, the story is looking great also Wink

Fercho´s  SPIDER TRAP
 - A psychological thriller with sims - RATED R
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 06:08:29 pm »

lmao summer, ANTM Big Brother, thats hilarious. ooh fercho feel free to add pics of any of the models if you have any in your game. your photos are always magnificent.

Spongity

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 09:21:35 pm »

XD I'm in the middle of writing the first part of my story... Sophia doesn't exactly go on a hugging marathon in it... :rofl: You sure made a fun character to write for, Buffy!
I'm loving these so far!

My Flickr-Updated 5/26
My Picture Thread-Updated 6/26
"Michael always says K.I.S.S, Keep It Simple Stupid. Great advice, hurts my feelings every time."-Dwight Schrute
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: