Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:16:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life After ANTM  (Read 10534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 07:19:00 am »

she kept doing it! i didn't make her. it was so funny because people just don't like her LOL sorry buffy. but as you know beautiful girls don't have friends haha Cheesy

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 08:29:33 am »

lol..poor soph. im half way through getting a first chapter together, im so craptacular at writing though, and wren i think its sweet that soph has 2 kids and a house.

sweet6lou

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 06:07:25 pm »

Ok you guys I have downloded the girls and I mated them with each other to see the product there is 2 good ones 0ut of 3.

Here is Han

Here is Donny

And here is Dane the Ugly one

Nobody did this and I was waiting to see it done so I couldnt wait anymore so I did it myself.

Im gonna Use your models pics for one of my videos ok.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:22:55 pm by sweet6lou » Logged

My Flickr
My Contest Are in Dedication to the great Buffybot.Thank you For everything.
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 09:16:31 pm »

Lol! Hmm, let me guess the parents...

1: Josy with ... uh, Iseul maybe?
2: I recognize my own sim's genetics anywhere! tongue Semra with.... Sophia?
3: Mirin with uh.. yeah I have no idea.

Did I even get them close? Haha.

Download Semra / Clare / Scarlet / Paige / Gravis[/FONT]
sweet6lou

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 09:26:27 pm »

Ok this is the way I did it.
I mated the top five first and then I mated their children and yes the ones
who have the stronger genetics are Semra,Sophia,and Mirin.
Then I mated the top 5 children together and then their children and I got those 3 boys I can post the whole family tree if you wnat its really complicated.

My Flickr
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 09:40:49 pm »

Oh wow, you really put some time into it! Tongue That explains the other sims I saw in the background.

Miss Zora

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 11:34:55 am »

Oooooh, Donny has Iseul's eyes!! :love5:

Portfolio: Iris Deynn  :love2:  Contest Memories updated 6/01  :love2:  Portfolio: Iseul Sun Kim
Lonely world, don't you find your faith in someone else's lies
Lonely world, don't you live your life in someone else's eyes
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 09:50:57 pm »

Semra’s Bits
Chapter 1: Did I do the right thing?

Sixteen years ago; a week after the announcement...

Semra bit her lip nervously. She’d never spend this much time with the other models and she was feeling rather uncomfortable. She felt like a third wheel and mostly kept to herself, looking out the window of the car at the passing scenery. They were nearing a huge mansion.

The car began to slow down and eventually stopped, right before the path leading to the door. Semra stared at the house, completely overwhelmed. The other girls grabbed their purses and she quickly did the same. Following the others, she headed for the door.

After the contest ended, the agency surprised Semra by offering her a contract. While thrilled, she wasn’t sure whether to accept it or not. She was still in college after all, her exams were coming up… She had to make a tough decision. Accepting the contract would mean she’d have to drop out of college and live with all the other girls in one big house;  she’d be swamped with jobs all the time, she’d have no time for friends or family and there was no guarantee she’d be successful.

After discussing it with her family and several sleepless nights, Semra decided to take the leap and packed her bags.

When they reached the door, the models were greeted by their new manager, who introduced herself as Miss Summer Wine. Tons of girls had made it to the top under her guidance, so Semra was pretty glad to see she didn’t get some no-name shady guy as a manager. A good manager was everything in this world.

The other girls did most of the talking, while Semra looked around and took in her surroundings. The house looked even bigger up close, she couldn’t even imagine what it would look like inside. She felt like she had to pinch herself.

After the quick introduction, Miss wine gave them a short tour of the mansion. Semra could only stare, jaw wide open. She was used to living in a tiny room with a smelly roommate on campus, this was on an entirely different level. They had fountains! Inside! She could barely believe it.

After the tour, the girls settled down to get some lunch. It turned out they even had their own chef -- Semra nearly drooled at the thought of all the mouth-watering dinners they’d be having, not to mention delicious desserts. Her hopes were dashed though when Miss Wine mentioned they were all under a strict diet and instead of desserts, the girls would be eating salads and carrots. Pouting, she remained silent.

Lunch was interrupted by Miss Wine's cellphone. After exchanging a few words, she hung up and informed the girls she’d be leaving for the day and that they were to make themselves comfortable.

"Did you see that pool out in the backyard?" the girl nearest to Semra asked. Semra frowned while trying to remember her name. Iseul?

"Ugh, I'm dying to take a dip," Mirin sighed while fanning herself.

"It's an awfully hot day today..." Josy started, winking.

The girls exchanged looks. Semra smiled. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all…

While Semra preferred the ocean, the pool felt great too. She had a great time playing around with the girls, splashing and dipping eachother under water. She got on especially well with Iseul, who reminded her of her older sister.

There was one girl, Sophia, who  didn’t join in the fun and stayed on the side though. Semra wasn’t sure what to think of her, she seemed pretty stuck up.

Afterwards, they were all starving after hours of exercise in the pool, but they wanted to get cleaned up first. Sophia and Semra shared a bathroom on the second floor and Sophia hogged it for the longest time.

She sighed while leaning against the wall, tapping her foot impatiently. What on earth was Sophia doing in there?

After what seemed like ages, Sophia emerged from the bathroom. Semra took one look at her and covered her mouth in an attempt to stop a burst of laughter.

Semra cheered silently. Lucky! Apparently, their chef got a call while the girls were cleaning up and it turned out his wife was in labor. He left in such a hurry he didn’t even notify the agency, so they were free from eating rabbit-food that night.

Semra took it upon herself to cook dinner for the girls. Searching the fridge, she decided to take the easy way and make some hamburgers.

While Semra cooked, the other girls took their seats at the dining table.

Semra was rather pleased with how the hamburgers turned out, but it seems Sophia had a different opinion…

"Semra honey, you want me to eat this? Do you know what kind of stuff they put in this meat?" She sighed.

Semra shrugged and took another bite out of her hamburger. As long as it tasted good, everything was fine by her.

After dinner was over, Iseul offered to do the dishes. Semra took this opportunity to head up to the study and turn on the computer. She'd promised her mother she would keep her notified of everything that’d happened, so she wrote her a lengthy email describing that day’s events.

Downstairs, she could hear loud music and the girls laughing. They were still going at it and by the sound of it, having a small party. Semra was feeling a bit out of place though, so she didn’t join them.

Not knowing what to do with herself, she decided to head to bed early. She wasn't that tired yet, but she was feeling homesick all of a sudden… did she do the right thing by coming here?

Sighing and turning in her bed, she tried to get some sleep. With the way her schedule was looking, she’d need all the rest she could get.
------------------------

End of Chapter 1: to be continued.

NB: this chapter is written in a pretty simple style; next chapter will be more story-like, like in the prologue.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:26:44 am by Semra » Logged

ladyfaenya

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 08:50:38 am »

I love the prologue Semra!! Its really interesting how you do it like a flash back, cant wait to see more XD

Mirin in ANTM :: Winner ::[/color]
Naquadria in ANTM2 :: 3rd ::[/color]

Our destinies have been intertwined, they never met.
-James Norrington
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 10:30:04 am »

Yeah, the first chapter is horrible compared to the prologue but I didn't want to remove it completely, haha. I'm in the process of rewriting chapter 1 but I need to take some different pictures first. What a mess! That's what happens when you don't plan before you start posting... :happy8:

summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:32 pm »

i know what you mean semra. LOL @ the name change i love it

but you're doing a great job. Smiley

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 05:25:44 pm »

semra, i agree with wren, you are great at storytelling. magnifico!!!

sweet6lou

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 07:13:41 pm »

I agree Semra you are one great storyteller Im lovin reading your story.

Here is sophia and a model for another forum Sphia serves as her mentor and so do the other girls but sophia taught her everything she knows.Dont they look nice together.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:52:54 pm by sweet6lou » Logged

My Flickr
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2007, 04:30:05 pm »

Hey, you guys! I want to read more story's! ;-)

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: