Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 01:48:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enayla! we miss you  (Read 59115 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hanefcik

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2008, 01:41:16 pm »

Linda, if you'll ever read this, I totally admire your talent, my Sims wouldn't look as they look if not your creations... I can spend hours taking pictures of the Sim "dressed" in one of your skins... I wish I could be equally talented. Hope you're doing better and I send loads of warm feelings towards You! Hannah

Bono animo es!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2008, 08:28:22 am »

This thread is very old but i'd just like to say: Linda, you're truly a celebrity on insim and i don't think theres a single person on the thread who wouldn't make girly sqee-ish noises if you talked to them. You have true talent and i think someday soon you'll be recognized by many many more people than just us. I have looked at every pic in your gallery and i have looked over (and probably downloaded) virtually every piece if custom content you have uploaded. You really have talent. Take it and go far.
Elyssa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2008, 10:58:24 am »

oh Linda, congrats on the Golden Compass!  You know I love your stuff and we're so grateful to have you in our community Smiley  Thank you for making my sims gorgeous and worth playing!
Ardayus6

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2008, 10:58:42 am »

I am a huge fan of everything you do.  Your work is awesome.  Thanks so much for such awesome contributions.
now_i_am_here

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2009, 09:09:15 am »

Enayla, i hope you're doing well!
We miss you all and love very much!Hope you'll be back:)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: