Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:38:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Enayla! we miss you  (Read 58645 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2007, 02:31:38 pm »

Quote from: PhoebePreble;896977
Great news, all!
I, too, was very worried about our friend Linda, especially because her files weren't downloading properly. I read about the slanderous remarks made to her by stupid people, and that made me angry and even more worried for her. But then, and this is the really great part, I read some things on her deviantart page and all became clear: Linda's now a conceptual artist for The Golden Compass, a movie coming out later this year, based on the fantastic books by Phillip Pullman. Check out IMDB if ye doubt me!: http://imdb.com/name/nm2227602/... I've seen the trailer and poster for this film and remember thinking, "Wow, that looks exactly like something out of an Enayla skin." Anyway, it's no wonder she's not around because she must be incredibly busy, and her files must have gotten shifted around in the hubbub.
I just found out a few minutes ago, and you guys seemed concerned so I thought I'd just drop in to tell you she's still alive and kickin'.

:O

Wow! Thats amazing! Thanks so so much for posting that, I was getting worried about her.

Well know I am definitely seeing the film when it comes out! Cheesy

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2007, 10:40:40 pm »

Wow!  That's pretty cool.  It's a relief to know that she's still out there doing well.  I wish her the best of luck in her new endeavor!  :angel:

Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 01:29:29 pm »

Wow thats really great news for her!  I am glad she is able to do what she loves!  Congrats Enayla!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
mlle_m

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2007, 11:47:14 pm »

WOW!!! That is just amazing Smiley I'm very thrilled for her too, such great news to hear. yesyes congrats Enayla!
LeAnn

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007, 11:03:45 am »

Grats Enayla! I wish you the best of luck! Miss your work terribly but your doing something extremly exciting! I'll be sending happy thoughts and positve energy your way!
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007, 07:32:36 pm »

Hi! sorry, but i can't stop stalking this thread. if i see Enayla post on inSIM, i think i'll die!

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Raleigh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 04:37:38 am »

Amazing. I wish her luck though I admit I miss her Smiley her designs were stunning

ss4keef

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 11:03:26 am »

Enayla please comeback soon, your skintones are amazing and jawdropping how good your skintones look ingame. Your skintones are why i signed up for Insimenator and Mts2. (I also like other peoples creations too).
Pilotpigen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 04:32:00 am »

Congrats Linda, but I hope you'll come back with some new skins for us ;)Miss you!

Visit SYNAPTIC SIM'S LAIR

WANT ANY OF MY CREATIONS? FIND THEM IN THE LAIR

I AM NOT A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE - JUST GETTING MY STUFF
yobbo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 07:25:25 pm »

Enalya's work would look good in the Golden Compass material.  I hope that this is true!
dianova

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2007, 09:07:33 am »

I'm glad she's okay! Chances are that after the movie she got offers to work with different things so it might be awhile before we see her again. YAY!!! =^_^=
Hellkat7

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2007, 02:51:34 pm »

Linda you are a true artist. You make all of my sims more beautiful and are probably one of the reasons that I love my sims game so much. Hope you have some time to make more but until then I will be happy with what you have given so far.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 02:58:57 pm by Hellkat7 » Logged
taeray
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2007, 08:19:58 pm »

Hi, you don't know me but I wanted to say I hope your work on the Golden Compass is going great for you.  I can't wait for you to work on more stuff for the Sims.  Your skins and eyes are so wonderful.

On another note I am a 3D artist and your paintings are so incredibly inspiring to me, you have set a goal for me that I hope to one day achieve.  I want the beautiful softness and light in my own work that you have mastered.  Keep up the amazing work and I hope to one day chat with you, even if for five minutes about your personal work.  ^_^
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 01:31:20 pm »

WOW! I can't believe that she is working for a movie! I wonder how she got the job. Maybe someone from the movie saw one of her skins and thought it was really good. I guess the world will never know. *mystery music plays*

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
xx_Laura

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2007, 07:12:06 pm »

They probably saw her amazing DeviantArt and/or website.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: