Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:01:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: HBB Starter set?¿! (Recolors w/ Meshes included)  (Read 21971 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kittyara

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2007, 03:51:39 am »

Hello ^_^ I just have a few recolors here, From Causal to Undies .
Each item has multiple uses, how ever each category has it's own item.. if that makes any since ^_~. Any way I made this Hunky sim and he will be included with a water proof skin tone so you can test out your new HBB .
Meshes will be enclosed with in the package unless stated other wise ^_^

::smilieiforgetwhi:: (their are both Rar and Zip files you only need either the Rar or Zip .They both contain the same content ..neither have sub folders.)

Here is what we have , I'm sorry if my pics are not adiquate , I was in a hurry.
Swim Wear

Undies

Athletic

Pjs

Casual

I acualy left a couple out buut I got a screen shot ..Sowwies.
They are basically different versions of the casual(The Casual (the one with the blue jeans) will be called "multy use" in the file )

of course A great big thanks to all the creaters that made this possible ^_^

Richard is awaiting a happy home. (wich could possibly end up being a hellish night mare  but hey Beggars can't be choosers)..*glances at Richard* shut up Richie someone will come along and might think your cute..Remember to smile Richard or they might feed you to the cow plant..yeah yeah and if your lucky they might name you something better than Richard .. Hey!! Are you dissing my nameing skills!! Gosh Sims these days ..(*whispers*He's still mad about getting struck by lightning ):blob6:

Richard.. By smile I didn't mean for you to scare them away..sheesh!!

Sim CrEdITs
Skin by Louise(she's so awsome)
Water Proofed by (here are some links to WP skins at least until I find the one that the Sim uses Smiley :
beosboxboy

Skn by: Louise aka Ren

Hair by : HystericalParoxysm  - If you want the hair that he has in the pics you'll have to go Here to get it .

other wise he is packaged with maxis hair.

Eyes by:Enayla

Eyebrows by Helaene
Some of  these "re-colors" were made useing a couple of the Maxis textures , and chopped up,manipulated and painted on.. (The Sweater vests , The Pjs, and the athletics) If any flaws are noticed feel free to fix at your leasure, as I will prolly not have this Mesh to much longer as I'm thinking of getting a smaller version, Just leave a link and credit if my textures are used ^_^. Smiley He's cute butI have my reasons Smiley THis is such a great mesh and I wanted to share my recolors with you guys.  

marvine
Ahh  HA!!! Alas the Skn Richard was erm.. born with?? Thank you marvine for makeing SKINTONE_ju-beos-hugeBB-BARBIE-louis07tan-AllenABQ-light.rar  waterproof , I saw Richard naked and he looks like he's Got a chia pet growing on his back , I almost took a raizor to him but he gave me that adorable face*glee* ^_~

Some more Cute ness ..you know you want him^_~

He's married!! OMg hide the ring!

HBB Credits ::

Don't Worry they may all have the same name but each is a different linkthat leads to different items. Go ahead have clicky fun it's alomst like a treasure hunt X-D ..

(Also , I left a read me File in one of the packages , it's Marvine's^_~ )

Laundry accident briefs ::

marvine

Pyjamas :
  marvine

Outerwear and everyday: big sweater
marvine

::smilieiforgetwhi:: Here is a Great link to find more HBB content!

* The3Sweaterthingies.jpg (14.95 KB, 400x299 - viewed 12300 times.)
* Clothes and meshes 4 HBB.rar (2175.54 KB - downloaded 2151 times.)
* Formal-Outerwear(seasons only).rar (829.09 KB - downloaded 1641 times.)
* Richard.rar (3685.7 KB - downloaded 1504 times.)
* Clothes and meshes4 HBB.zip (2189.42 KB - downloaded 2079 times.)
* Formal-Outerwear(seasons only).zip (829.91 KB - downloaded 1694 times.)
* Richard.zip (3924.59 KB - downloaded 1030 times.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:43:12 am by Kittyara » Logged
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 05:42:39 am »

Nice Job

hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 11:22:12 am »

Excellent work, thank you.

Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
da80

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 07:20:58 pm »

I'M LOVIN' IT!!!
Kittyara

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 09:10:19 pm »

Thank you for the complements you guys!!  Smiley

I've got some other work posted at MTS2 as well under my other alias Zesta02 that is if any one wants to look at the other stuff that I have created..

Annd I also have art work posted at Deviant art go Here to see it ^_~ Constructive comments are always a plus Smiley

Well...

You All, Take care , have fun and happy Simming Smiley
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 09:13:23 pm »

Excellent Work!!!

Well Done!!! Thankyou
mirog3715

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 08:13:56 am »

Thanks ;-)
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 08:25:37 pm »

HBBClothes&Meshes.rar
this is saying no file

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 11:00:39 pm »

Very nice :icon_smi:
Kittyara

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 10:45:47 pm »

Quote from: poohjc2002;704695
HBBClothes&Meshes.rar
this is saying no file

I re downloaded the file on my desk top and looked in it and all the files are there. It's quite possible that the file could have corrupted during the transfer, try deleting the old file and re-down-loading it .. I'm not certain that it'll work for you but if the problem persists try asking for assistance from the sight.. I'm sure they'll be better help to you than I will be. Hope all goes well, take care and happy simming.

(Let me know if you guys would like a zipped version of this file as well , for those that don't have winRar. ) :tongue8:
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 10:21:28 am »

the zipp is better for me.. and i got this 2 times and still saying no file. and when it say no file i can't put it game. i have simfilemaid2. so i have nothing in my downloads to delete

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Kittyara

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 12:11:46 am »

Quote from: poohjc2002;707105
the zipp is better for me.. and i got this 2 times and still saying no file. and when it say no file i can't put it game. i have simfilemaid2. so i have nothing in my downloads to delete

Oki doki I'm putting up a zip file asap.
The Zip File will contain no Sub folders.

~~
The Rar versons of the  Files  however,  have Sub folders,
I know on MTS2 Their Q-Exspress program won't work properly if the content has sub folders, I had to make a few changes to one of my sims before  I could upload it ..  and here is part of a message that was sent to me by a moderator @ MTS2.. "The way you've packed her won't work right for Q-Xpress users. Please just rar her sims2pack file and any additional files that are not used on the packaged version of your sim, no subfolders - so Q-Xpress will install her properly, and any additional content will just drop into Downloads without any subfolders."

IF any one has a program that is squeemish to subfolders  you may have to do it manually , You'll need to exstract the content from the Package and go to Start / My documents / EA Games/The Sims 2 /Downloads  , and place the exstracted content with in the downloads folder.

I don't really know about any other programs that are Sub Folder Squeemish, but .. Just in case their happen to be other programs that don't do the whole sub folder thing  I'm giving you a heads up.
:pickleride:
Wich brings me to...
A Small question ^_^ What do you all perfer , With or Without subfolders?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 12:38:18 am »

poohjc2002 - I wouldn't slap a leper's dog in the butt with Sims 2 File Maid.  Do NOT ask for zip files!!!

Get a free RAR file opener - there are many!

WinRAR ($ PC: http://www.rarlabs.com/) -- continues to work after 30-day trial with only a "buy it" nag
7zip (free PC: http://www.7-zip.org/)
AlZip (free PC: http://www.altools.net/)
TUGZip (free PC: http://www.tugzip.com/)
Filzip (free PC: http://www.filzip.com/)
IZArc (free PC: http://www.izarc.org/)
UnzipThemAll (free PC: http://www.herve-thouzard.com/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=6)
ICEOWS  (free PC: http://www.iceows.com/)
Stuffit ($ Mac & PC: http://www.stuffit.com/) - Stuffit Expander is free and remains after the 30-day free trial of the full software

Of these, IZArc is the best, supporting: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CDI, CAB, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MBF, MDF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO file types.

Kittyara OUTSTANDING!!  This is a great Idea!  Thank you for you hard work!  The recolours are fabulous and much appreciated!

Sub-folders do not work on just the Base Game (The Sims 2) and University EP, so it is always best to NOT use subfolders in your RARs.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Kittyara

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 01:39:37 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy;708459
poohjc2002 - I wouldn't slap a leper's dog in the butt with Sims 2 File Maid.  Do NOT ask for zip files!!!

Kittyara OUTSTANDING!!  This is a great Idea!  Thank you for you hard work!  The recolours are fabulous and much appreciated!

Sub-folders do not work on just the Base Game (The Sims 2) and University EP, so it is always best to NOT use subfolders in your RARs.

Thank you very much Smiley  It took me a while to gather files when I was downloading the HBB ,so I thought that this would help others out just a little bit:) I hope other people will be encouraged to do a starter set with other new body meshes as well .. ^_^  .

As far as sub folders ,I never used sub folders for TS2 untill I had gotten pets, so I had no clue, till' now that they didn't work on some of the games, thank you for informing me , I'll up date the files with out the subfolders asap , If I need to Get rid of the zip files, please let me know ...

and reguarding poohjc2002,

This is what I had typed earlier-- (Let me know if you guys would like a zipped version of this file as well , for those that don't have winRar. ) :tongue8:

poohjc2002 didn't  do anything wrong reguarding asking for zip files,  Since it was  I  who asked if any one  would like  a Zipped version. I'm very sorry. I don't want to start any drama over some downloads .I was just trying to be as helpful as I could.. So if blame is to be placed it should be on me.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 07:10:14 am »

Not blaming anyone and not being nasty to anyone, just firmly reminding people.  The reason it needs to be "firm" but friendly deals with the end of month band-width usage:

Clothes and meshes 4 HBB.rar (2.12 MB) vs. Clothes and meshes 4 HBB.zip (2.14 MB) = 0.02 MB difference
Formal-Outerwear(seasons only).rar (829.1 KB) vs. Formal-Outerwear(seasons only).zip (829.9 KB) = 0.8 KB difference
Richard.rar (3.60 MB) vs. Richard.zip (3.83 MB) = 0.23 MB difference

Multiply the difference times the number of downloads per month and it adds up quickly.  Then you have the people who compulsively download every file attachment ZIP and RAR. If bandwidth were free, we would never have to worry about these things *sigh*

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: