Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:24:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: HBB Starter set?¿! (Recolors w/ Meshes included)  (Read 21955 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 04:40:38 pm »

winrar isn't all free.. only for 30 days it is then you have to pay for it... and i'm not using something that i don't know how to use. and sim file or no sim file rar's don't work in my game. and one of them happens to be rar neighborhoods... and when i get a rar file i like to have something there to work with... and i'm not blamimg anybody. for a missing file things happen so what if i don't have the big men workout clothes.
and by the way my sim women fall over head and heels in love with richard.. i just said zip works better for me. that's all..
i don't like it when people get mad at me and start yelling i get upset very easy.....
thank you for the zipped file it went in the game with no problem.. will let you know if something isn't right
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 04:51:08 pm by auntiejokisses » Logged

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 01:05:04 am »

Thanks  Kittyara, very nice!  Richard is adorable!  Thanks for the set!  If you are looking for ideas, shorts & tee/tank with flip flops or jeans & tee/tank with flip flops, would round-out a Huge BB wardrobe nicely! Thanks again!
Kittyara

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 06:11:22 pm »

Smiley thank you beosboxboy for all the help  , you are awsome in a box and you rock my socks^_~ .. lol  don't ask.  Seriously though I'm pretty much not one that knows a whole lot about computers so any time I make a mistake feel free to bop me on the head and tell me what I did wrong , Trust me I hate being bopped on the head so I'll fix it asap... I completey understand what you mean.I'll keep the rest of any thing I put here in rar. Sorry guys for the sake of Beosboxboy's sanity ( I lost mine long ago, some say I never had it to begin with..  )I must  keep my files in  Rar form  from now on.^_^

*Please note*
The Zip files may not remain here for much longer.

Poohjc2002 , My Winrar  still asks me to pay for it , and my 30 days has been up for ...a few years lol. You just click close if it gives you that "please purchace WINRAR crap,  and you can still use it . rar is just a packageing tool it won't work by it's self in the sims game you have to exstract the files  , to do that you right click on the file click "exstract here"  (you can click exstract files  but you have to pick where you want the files clicking"exstract here" will place the files in what ever folder you have the Winrar package in(I just put mine on my desk top most of the time) ,  You can also just click the Rar file  and it'll open it and you can take the files out manually .) I think that Winrar is a wonderful tool so I do encourage you to at least give it a little over a month, if you can't get it to work after the trial is  up you can have the joy in telling me "I told you so" .. but mine works fine and has been for a long time. ^_^ just give it a chance , if not for Richard (even though Idid make a zip version ^_~ ) then for the sake of  umm cookies , moo cows X-D and RAR files everywhere!Though it is your decison so I'm not going to nag ya.

Diggrdude, that's a good idea. The HBB starter set does need a bit more variety. Guess I'll scope out a Sim out fit I am to mangle *giggles*  I don't want to make to many recolors , just something basic for a starter set Smiley Their are already so many awsome items here!

(( It raining and storming and their is a tornado warning so it may be a bit b4 I can get to doing some stuff. In the mean time Diggrdude   send me some links of what you are talking about so it'll be an easy find.. I tend to get lost in the forums lol.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:23:48 pm by Kittyara » Logged
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 12:20:00 pm »

i'll see what i can do with the rar... (p.s. for richard too)

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Invara

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 03:44:55 pm »

cant wait to see him n the game thank u
Invara
LegolasFFM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 09:41:17 am »

thank you for the nice things :-)
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 06:28:53 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 09:28:01 pm »

“Some how I missed this wonderful re-colorizing”  

Thank you`Kittyara For sharing your work. Cheesy

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
wild_wolf03

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 08:29:10 pm »

Very Nice Work! Thank you so much for sharing!

The Sims and The Sims 2 are HOT, HOT, HOT!:blob6:
When a Sim Dies, do they go to SimHeaven?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: