Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 06:54:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a COMPLETE defualt replacment pack.  (Read 2647 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xxDJxx

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2007, 12:14:23 am »

I really like the pinup bodyshape size...

And Worlok i was wondering if you could make a defualt replacment pack...for everything.

When i say everything, i mean clothing.  It would be really cool, if you like for instence, when the H&M clothing stuff pack came out you converted a few or all.  

I dont know...i just hate the normal bodyshape think that came with sims

thanks
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 07:35:15 am »

No.  I've said a thousand times, I'm not making any of my sizes defaults.  And I'm certainly not going to commit myself to converting every single outfit made and to be made to any of my sizes... I have a day job, house and a fiancee, so I simply don't have that kind of time.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
xxDJxx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 03:53:50 pm »

sorry...gosh
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 04:19:21 pm »

Sorry, I guess that came across a bit harsh... but I've been asked that question hundreds of times already, and the answer is always the same.  It just doesn't fit the purpose of why I started this whole thing, which was to introduce variety, plus it's just way too much work for one person to try to convert all the outfits... besides, if I choose one size I'll get a bazillion requests to do all the other sizes too.  I think it's best they stay custom shapes, with a specifically-chosen set of outfits for each size.  Also, I released the tools for making more clothing for many of the sizes, which some folks have taken up the monumental task of doing (themysticalone especially).

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
xxDJxx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 04:21:22 pm »

i know.  I didnt mean to push you to do it.  Or to come across like i wasnt happy with what you are already doing.  It was just a question.  But i am sorry, thanks for replying =)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: