Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 12:42:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freaky angles on Sims?  (Read 1196 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lovely Rita

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2007, 11:54:51 am »

After I installed Seasons, my Sims' shoulders got really angley.
like this:

Some are more pronounced, others are just pointy. (some outfits look like they have huge shoulder pads. Huge.)

Today I moved all my downloads and kept only the outfits that used Maxis meshes and tried to see if that would work.
It didn't.

I have all my settings are on high texture detail and smooth edges.

Did this happen to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix it?

I only have 3 hacks/game changing things, Squinge's pregnancy outfit mod, the Insimenator, and CEP, and I have all the updated versions.

EDIT: Also, my Sims look normal in Body Shop and CAS! but once I actually play them they get all angley.

EDIT AGAIN: Forget it, I fixed it; I had to turn square pixels on. Smiley I didn't think that would do anything!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 01:26:56 pm by Lovely Rita » Logged
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:17 am »

I know this is cliche, but have you downloaded and installed the latest drivers for your video card?  Another thing you could try is uninstalling and reinstalling Seasons.  I had some major problems after installing the patch, and reinstalling fixed them.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: