Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:39:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid SimMasters...@sims2.com..Grrr!  (Read 19236 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
latinlovr06

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2007, 04:19:50 pm »

I am about to make it my MISSION to report the SimMasters of Sims2.com.I haven't been banned, but i voluntarily left because they are discrimating and don't care for our safety. I have been called, "Dirty Sp**" and "B****" and all kinds of derogatory names and have REPORTED EACH CASE. Nothing happened. Im STILL being harassed. Also, one SimMasterZen(what a b__) is extremely discrimating. in my siggy, i had "im salvatrucha and proud". that means, "im a salvadorian and proud". that dumb mofo took it as a gang affiliation and when i tried to explain, all that ignorant b___ did was say, "you're wearing my patience. i don't care WHAT it means, get it off RIGHT NOW." that shows racism right off the back because i had a spanish word in my signature, she thought it was gang-affiliated. that's racist and it pissed me off like hell.Now, this trick is lucky we were not face-to-face, because where i come from, you would be FLAT on the ground with bruised eyes and ribs for saying that..without one word..just BAM, in the face. is there a way to report these Sim"Masters"?? they think they can rule the entire site and regulate everything. just because that *w*itch didn't understand Latin Culture does NOT make it okay to try to tell me what MY language translates into. I was highly offended and I am going to report that b___. Someone tell me HOW we do that. Because i want her gone. ASAP
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:06:45 pm by latinlovr06 » Logged

I am Salvatrucha and I am damn proud too!! :cheer:
SlayerAngel90

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 04:47:03 pm »

Wow, that's horrible. I say screw them. BBS sucks anyways. People here will love you for who you are Smiley Don't let them get to you. People here are much different and people who call you names based on your race will be banned on the spot.

Take care, okay?

Save an artist... join the Animal Army.

New MSN: SlayerAngel90@gmail.com Add me if you'd like Smiley

Save the Pandas
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 05:02:52 pm »

I highly doubt that they will do anything to her for her actions. You can continue to report it but they may just get annoyed and ban you instead.
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 06:25:36 pm »

yeah reporting a simmaster and have maxis do something about it is like a star baseball player on the juice getting caught when the league knows he is on it..cought Barry Bonds cough

well good luck i hope it works!

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
Baby Ronno

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 07:25:01 pm »

That's awful. Sad  I've actually had a similar thing happen on a particular forum just because I had given my opinion on one of those "serious discussions".

:google:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 07:27:46 pm »

The BBS sucks.  Especially if they don't respond to abuse reports.  That's just suckiness to the extreme. End of story.  I hardly ever post there because the format just rattles my nerves.  :angry7:  

Sorry you had to go through that, and welcome to our side of the line, latinlovr.  :angel:

latinlovr06

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 07:32:56 pm »

Lol. well thanks guys. im still pissed. and sorry for all the use of bleeped out curse words. lol. i just hate that particular SimMaster.

Morgan415864

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 09:05:50 pm »

hey, i just went and made a little annonymous post over at the BBS and complained to all of those whining little 12 year olds, hopefully it will put there panties in a twist. go check it out latinlovr06, i put it in the general sims 2 discussion and the title is "it has been brought to my attention"

sorry to double post, but i just checked my post over at the BBS and it was locked, here is what they had to say: it was from Sim Master Zen:

A couple of lessons from which you wil benefit include
a) you can't believe everything someone says to you online, and

b) if you have something to say to a SimMaster you should contact us via our guestbooks or report what you feel is inappropriate behaviour to a Maxoid's guestbook, and finally,

c) you can't make a jugdement on an event that you were not present for -with only one side of the story....oh, and I forgot one...

d) you can't believe everything someone says to you online.

Thanks!

LOL, i should not have been surprised, what s**t pile site they run over there....:smt120
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 09:18:15 pm by Squinge » Logged

"Be happy when you bite the apple and see the whole worm, throw up if you find a half."
latinlovr06

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 10:01:15 pm »

yes, i saw it. i signed ur GB about it. Thank you though. i have actually found quite about 17 other hispanics over there and of course they are outraged! (what luck that a majority of them are from el salvador! heehee). so i contacted EA, and made sure all of them did too. i want her gone. i doubt she will be, but at least im putting my blood,sweat, and tears into trying! thank you soo much though.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 01:28:15 am »

Hah! They are an ignorant, insufferable bunch aren't they? I reported an SM for outright abuse many a moon ago, and nothing was done. Some whiny little 12-year-old, on the other hand, reported me as being abusive for saying "calm down, junior," and I was banned.

What a whacky, whacky world. Makes me want to go and ram a splintered 2x4 up their arses.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 01:28:55 am »

Wow, and I got a reprimand for using capital letters in my TITLE!!!  Heehee, I guess they are a bit tough, maybe that's why I don't hardly go there anymore, except to get info. Forget them at the BBS, stick to the sims 2 community, who loves and accept anyone.  Even if you use capital letters in your title. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 01:30:17 am »

ZOMG!!111oneone!, lewis; you're using all lowercase in your screen name! *jumps to report her*

:rofl:

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 01:40:01 am »

Like everyone else said screw them, don't allow them to play in your head. I did and it was a mistake. But after I talked to Eric I went and reamed several of them and sent a copy to EA as well with what I thought about the lies and malicious rumors that are spread on there, even by their own employee's. The theft, etc...I haven't been banned yet and at this point I could care less. EA told me they were going to look into the matter and get back to me. If they don't I'll go all the way to corporate if I have to get in my car and drive there to talk to someone in person.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 01:50:01 am »

Comical's a tattle tale.  Waaaahaaaa! Nan-Nan!!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 04:58:59 am »

That one of many reasons that I stay away frm corperate sponsered bbs boards. Too many 12 year olds running around and mouthing ignorance.  Add to the fact that most conversation is as the corprate wants. Like yea new ep greatest. Gags. yea its ok to get your feet wet, but please.

I know the expectation is that this is maxis and the company should police it better. The reality is that they expect the kiddies to police themselves. And we can see how well that work.... Maxis doesn't really care what happens as long as their products are praised to the heavens.

But welcome to the rational side of Sims... Well rational in the sense that its not Sims2 bbs.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: