Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:52:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid SimMasters...@sims2.com..Grrr!  (Read 19239 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 05:13:32 am »

Pah...who needs the BBS anyway? There's only so much inane drivel one can tolerate from the morons who post there regularly.

:blob6:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 08:05:48 am »

Not to mention seeing the exact same topic 50,000 times... and hearing people scream for more Sims 1 remakes.  I can only imagine what chaos will ensue when Sims 3 makes its appearance.  :lol:

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 08:54:07 am »

Reading this thread has inspired me to attempt to get myself banned from there somehow...

:blob6:
latinlovr06

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 10:41:01 am »

Lol. I already received warnings from two SM's saying they'll ban me if i don't stop reporting them. you can't tell me NOT to report you. You're being RACIST, STEREOTYPICAL, and OFFENSIVE to an ENTIRE RACE of beings. Your right PegasusDiana, if i have to drive there, I WILL. I refuse to sit there and let someone who is not from my race at all, try to tell me what MY heritage is and what MY language is. Over half of these online dictionaries that SAY they're translating from english to spanish are wrong anyways. Thats how that simmasterzen b**** said she found out what Salvatrucha means. True, if u type it in at Google.com, it will bring up references to MS-13..BUT that is NOT where the word originated from. Salvatrucha(female salvadorian) or salvatrucho(male salvadorian) is another way to call us salvadorians, like "white" is another name for Caucasians and "black" is another name for African-Americans(though there is debate on that). It's ridiculous. I hate her!

I am Salvatrucha and I am damn proud too!! :cheer:
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2007, 05:04:10 pm »

Quote from: latinlovr06;709006
Lol. I already received warnings!
Don't do anymore reporting, write to EA and tell them you are going to go to the press. They are allowing discrimination and slander on their BBS by even their own employee's, and are not controlling it. You are tired of being threatened with a ban for reporting them. You feel you are being targeted for discrimination by those overseeing the BBS because of your heritage and you want something done today, not tomorrow.

Discrimination is a very heated topic right now in this country, with several new bills coming up before congress. One of them is very heated on both sides.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 09:02:24 pm by Squinge » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:14 pm »

I co-sign what PegasusDiana said.  If no one is doing a thing about the derogatory name calling and threats to ban you over stating your heritage (and not giving you a proper chance to explain what it means and why), you definitely have a good cause to get the word out beyond the Sims community.  

Make sure you save the proof that this is happening before it all "disappears" into thin air.  They have a bad habit of making it all too coincidental.

Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 01:35:27 am »

Yes - go to the press, let them sweat a little...Smiley
You have to realize that the 'maxoids' (OMG - I cant believed I typed anything that stupid) are probably stereotypical nerds on a power trip.  They have no power in real life, so they create these demi-god personas to get worshiped by teenyboppers.  
That won't change, but its always like that...there's another site I used to go to that I wont mention here where I got so annoyed with the bossy higher-than-thou and i-wanna-be-worshiped attitudes that I withdrew myself from there too.
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 09:33:52 am »

Quote from: PegasusDiana;709398
Don't do anymore reporting,
Amen. I cannot believe these people on the BBS boards... that is why I stay away from them. The "SimMasters" are pretty corrupt. I think this needs to end...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 04:13:17 pm by Squinge » Logged

Science makes everything sound painful.
Morgan415864

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 03:03:35 pm »

the "sim master" in question actually signed my questbook on my account there. they just tell you to take it up with someone higher on the pathetic chain of command there. she said "because i am not dealing with this issue anymore" like she is REALLY that important or something. i deleted it, what crap. latinlovr: she kept telling me that if i typed in salvatrucha that all i would get would be affiliations to gangs...she honestly wanted to here nothing of it. i know what you tell me is true, because you are from there! even if it was a gang refernece what is it her bus? did she actually go out of her way to research this? what a boob. i say we ALL get over at the BBS and spam the hell out there board!!!!!! :lurk:

ps- if you were this big bad gang member why would you be on a sims forum playing? you would be poppin caps
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 03:07:04 pm by Morgan415864 » Logged

"Be happy when you bite the apple and see the whole worm, throw up if you find a half."
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 03:31:34 pm »

You can't babelfish salvatrucha anyway, I just tried. I also typed it into Google, and the whole of the first page was about the gang. I get the feeling that was the crucks of her "research" :roll: It shows an ignorance of the language if she won't let you explain what it really means - a lot of words have lost their true meaning over time which is very sad Sad

No requests please
latinlovr06

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 06:40:12 pm »

Lmao!!! EXACTLY! IF i was in MS, i wouldnt even be playing sims, let alone be on a computer! Id be on the corner waiting for someone to look at me and bust a cap in em! Lol!! I knew the only way she "researched" it was by google! dumb a**. well DUH! MS-13 is the most notorious gang in the U.S. right now, so of COURSE it's gonna pop up! zen is a righteous b****. and although im 'temporarily banned' right now, the SECOND i am able to, im spamming and flooding the HELL outta that BBS AND cussin the sh!t outta her!!

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 07:12:26 pm »

Quote from: latinlovr06;712100
Lmao!!! EXACTLY!
Don't do that, take the high road. I know your angry, and it's very frustrating when you know what your talking about and someone isn't listening. I never bother to fight with them, it just closes their ears. Think of it this way, your doing what's right and therefore are going to do it the right way. It may help someone that comes behind you that perhaps doesn't understand English as well as yourself. Take it to EA, if you go there and just anger the same people it won't solve a thing.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 07:21:17 pm by Squinge » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Morgan415864

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2007, 12:19:23 pm »

i second that Pegasus Diana, dont let them get you mad latinlovr. i am sure they will get whats coming to them soon enough. our world is full of ignorant people that dont want to see things beyond their own nose. just know that we here are more open minded and we accept you, if you want to put that in your siggy here, i am sure no one will bother you! Smiley

"Be happy when you bite the apple and see the whole worm, throw up if you find a half."
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 12:37:40 pm »

Besides, if you get mad and spam the threads, you're actually letting them win, since they'll be ready to hand you a perma-ban.  Then they wouldn't have to worry about you too much afterwards.  Now we wouldn't want that, would we?   :angel:  :lol:

latinlovr06

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2007, 07:52:30 pm »

True. Thanks guys. I already talked with EA and they said they spoke with all the Simmasters and let them know that they didn't understand the culture and therefore can't judge...bullcrap bullcrap. But i still don't see a difference at all.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: