Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:56:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know the answer ?  (Read 3127 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2007, 01:35:08 am »

Hey peeps,
Well I gave in and bought Sims Life Stories.. Yeah I know not that great, but well I completed rileys storey fine,(apart from when she was preg and wanted a good time party, she wouldnt move past that goal til I completed it and when I did she finally gave birth).. now I am on Vincents only thing is for 3 real life days now I been stuck on this goal, where he says Naomi is the one and now he needs to confront samantha to get her to leave him alone, How does he do that ? I mean I have gone to community lots in the hope of bumping into her and talking to her thinking thats the answer, I have emailed her, ive phoned her and invited her over vincents house but that goal is still unchanged, so just wondered can anyone help with this ? Pretty please.
Very Much appreciated.
Tania
P.S
Oh and finding out insim works whoop!!! kind make me like the game more than I did yesterday when I didnt know insim worked :lol:

Im guessing no one knows the answer to this then ? anyone please.. I am still stuck and it almost a wk now.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:20:52 am by taniaissimo » Logged

:brain:
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 12:50:29 am »

Im only double posting on my own to say I sorted it out myself in the end, I installed it onto my laptop aswell and played it there and in the end it was jus wait, I left the game running in high speed for a while to rush it along and eventually it changed for him to check emails and so on..
Only adding this incase anyone has the same problem in the future.
Tania

:brain:
Timin2101

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 08:14:23 am »

Samantha should come to Vince's mansion when you call her by phone. If there's nothing wrong, this goal should be changed after Vince calls her.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: