Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:36:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game time - Seasons  (Read 1368 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oniongirl999

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2007, 09:18:14 pm »

I've noticed while playing Seasons that the game time passes way too quickly while the Sims are awake but when the whole house is sleeping (no pets, just three Sims) the arrow for fastest time (ffw) is glowing green while the game time ticks away as slowly as if the house were awake in an earlier EP.  Essentially, the clock moves slower while they are sleeping than when they are awake.  Has anyone else experienced this and if so, is there a hack or mod out there to fix it?  Possibly important note, I have only played in winter so far and it was snowing at the time I caught this.  The snow was random not generated by the award object.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 03:18:39 pm »

I've never heard of this particular problem.  Rather than looking for a hack to fix this, check to see if you have a hack that caused it.  Take a look at anything you've downloaded that deal with the time, etc.
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 05:08:13 am »

I've noticed this problem on large houses, particularly the ones that have a lot of trees, bushes and deco.  If there's a greenhouse with sprinklers, it will also significantly slow down "ultra speed", likely because of animations and high polygons.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: