Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:55:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gino and Carlos Turilli - hottie half-brothers  (Read 6809 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:49:47 pm »

Finally... these two were in Man of the Winter 07, and only now have I got round to sharing them with you :roll: Oh well, better late than never...

Anyway. Introducing two of the hottest sims my CAS guys have managed to produce... Wink

Gino

First-born and naturally conceived, his Mum's my first self-sim and his Dad's modelled off one of the founders of my favourite band, whose name is Luca Turilli Cheesy

Content Included:
Skin - SC light Lin Edition
Eyes - Crystal Eyes by icedmango
Hair - Sims2Sisters (looks like a recolour of the Jeanette hair on MTS2)
Top - Rock Chick/Neen
Jeans - no idea, but I know I also found them on MTS2*

Carlos

Gino's Dad never could keep away from the telescope for long... sometime after his first abduction, Luca got himself probed again :lol: Mind you, with a result like this would you complain? Wink

Content Included:
Skin - Yellow-green SC skin for aliens
Eyes - Amun-RA's v.12 alien eyes**
Nail paint - Sims4Rent
Hair - Kavar's Armani, recoloured by silvertreedrake (please tell me now if I need to remove the mesh from the package!)
Clothes - not sure now, just that I found them on MTS2*
Additional note: his Dad is a default replacement PT in case you're wondering Wink

*If I need to go searching for the links to give proper credit I will, but not now. It's late and I'm tired, I'm going straight to bed after this Tongue

**The eyes in the second picture were done by wicca_girl (I think that's the name), but I changed them to the ones in the first pic and included in the download.

Think that's everything. Enjoy Smiley

* Carlos.rar (7024.33 KB - downloaded 360 times.)
* Gino.rar (3288.1 KB - downloaded 431 times.)

* carlosandginogi7.png (493.02 KB, 633x632 - viewed 666 times.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 05:55:36 am by kim » Logged

No requests please
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 05:56:18 am »

Nice Job

hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 07:02:43 pm »

Not real big on the whole alien/plant Sim thing (but a nice job, nonetheless), but I'll be takin' Gino with me ~ thanks...

clickety-click

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
jelloegg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 08:43:30 pm »

I have to say that Carlos is really cute.  I'm not into the whole "buff guy" thing.  :smile:

They say that Ignorance and Apathy often go together, but I don't know and I don't care.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 12:41:45 pm »

Quote from: jelloegg;724061
I have to say that Carlos is really cute.  I'm not into the whole "buff guy" thing.  :smile:

I'm not either - the only reason I have athletes and slim BB's walking around is to give the active sims something to show for their work Wink (Or in the case of one, to make him more true to his real self.) I do like the athletes, but I won't even go up to BB size, slim BB's my limit - Gino I was tempted to boost up a little, but he sticks to running. Carlos is too lazy to care so he can stay put Wink

Glad you all like them - not bad for in-borns, I hit the jackpot gene-wise Cheesy

No requests please
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 05:21:47 pm »

Fantastic job!! :icon_smi:
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 03:05:08 am »

Mmm, what hotties! Cheesy

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: