Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:41:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: do you like my outfits
no! they suck! - 8 (1.7%)
not really..they're not so much my style but if.. - 28 (6%)
yeah they're cool - 214 (45.7%)
are you kidding me?! they rock my tube socks off! - 218 (46.6%)
Total Voters: 161

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: teen maternity collection 2  (Read 25874 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xHannaHx

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2007, 04:46:08 pm »

It Has Been Brought To My Attention:

my recolors will not show up unless you have the sims 2 pets ep. I will try and fix it but I need a tutorial on how to work simPE because sadly, i don't get it if you could help that would be greatly appreciated

these are my recolors of the very lovely and very talented kalynn06's teen maternity with leggings i loved it so much i decided to try some recolors for it! this is my favorite maternity mesh by far

these are just three of the five that i did. i don't think the other two turned out as nice so i won't post them.

hope you all enjoy these and i would love to hear some feedback from you all

the mesh can be found here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=45331

* maternity4.jpg (15.59 KB, 400x300 - viewed 20446 times.)

* maternity3.jpg (18.01 KB, 400x300 - viewed 5607 times.)

* maternity2.jpg (14.21 KB, 400x300 - viewed 5480 times.)

* maternity1.jpg (17.86 KB, 400x300 - viewed 5233 times.)
* teen maternity collection 2.zip (1336.9 KB - downloaded 5166 times.)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:59:10 pm by xHannaHx » Logged

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 05:11:39 pm »

Nice Job

kalynn06

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 08:52:58 pm »

These are cute Smiley  I think that the white one and the polka dotted one turned out especially well.  I'm so glad to see such cute recolors of this mesh!

"All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." ~ Samuel Butler

You can find more of my stuff at MTS2
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 08:58:42 pm »

thanks i just really loved your mesh! i was getting tired of the same old things that you get with the undies mesh and stuff..
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 09:22:48 pm by xHannaHx » Logged

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
cestmoi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 01:27:15 am »

Thanks friend

CESTMOI
.............FANFAN

Nice to be here..........
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 02:23:54 am »

The polkadot one is really cute! Great job! Cheesy But you should link to the mesh, in case anyone doesn't have it.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 06:47:59 am »

good idea
 thanks bre

[/FONT][/SIZE]
xokittenox13x

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 03:08:20 pm »

Lovely. Smiley My pregnant girls and me thanks you, I especially love the white one.
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 02:09:15 pm »

glad you like them

[/FONT][/SIZE]
Laurelian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 12:12:29 pm »

So Kawaii!!! Adorable!

"Something must be wrong, something, when your heart can't break and your tears can't fall. And you're hollow, you're empty and none of it matters. It occurs to you that you're flying, sort of, just without the wings, and it's incredible, since even if you fall, the air's still rushing past, which is everything you ever wanted, all along, all the time..." by provocative envy
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 04:17:36 pm »

thanks i'm glad you like them i plan on coming out with some more teen maternity outfits soon i'm not sure when though..

[/FONT][/SIZE]
kalynn06

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 04:48:06 am »

I have to post again to say I took a hard look at these while I was testing to see if I could get to the bottom of the problems some of the people were having with these showing up and they are soooo cute in game.  

I love them.  The pictures don't do justice to how cute they are- I think maybe the photo quality settings need to be increased for preview pics, but actual outfits are very very high quality.  The one print that looked blurry in your picture, in the game is sharp, and it turned into my favorite outfit of the set.  The only suggestion that I would make is that you make sure to fill in the normal map with gray. I could see some lines and inappropriate bumps that you would never notice if your card doesn't display bump maps.

Other than that, these rock! Smiley

"All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." ~ Samuel Butler

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 07:19:13 am »

thanks i know the pics kinda suck but when i took them i had a bad card in my computer and i just got a new one like a week ago! so they do show up in your game? because i've had about 5 other people sending me messages saying they aren't working i just wanted to double check

[/FONT][/SIZE]
kalynn06

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 02:58:17 pm »

Quote from: hello1;738531
so they do show up in your game? because i've had about 5 other people sending me messages saying they aren't working i just wanted to double check

Yeah I left a message in the other thread.  They do show up because I have Pets.  If you haven't patched Pets then your clothes won't show up for anyone who doesn't have Pets unless you manually fix them with Simpe.

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 08:50:57 pm »

i have simPE but I dont' get it! lol so if someone could tell me how to fix it or give me a tutorial...that would be helpful because i want everyone to be able to use my clothes

[/FONT][/SIZE]
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: