Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:02:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: putting collars on pets  (Read 2114 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2007, 05:45:36 pm »

After I go to the store & buy a pet I can't put their collar on.  On another site I read that I had to have the right size collar for the pet (which I do) and then they said to click on the mirror to dress the pet in the collar.  Well, only my sim can click on the mirror - and then there no way (that I know of) to change from the sim to the sim pet.  Can anyone suggest something?  I put this question in the seasons section because I have seasons loaded.
shawnee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 02:49:16 pm »

Your sim has to change the appearance of the pet. Click on the mirror and choose change pet's appearance and the pet will go to the bathroom and you can put their collar on them.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 04:44:57 pm »

When I click on the mirror I don't get the option to change pet's appearance.
adelegarland

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 09:31:07 pm »

:smt106 You May need to get a pets exp pack mirror... if the mirror was created pre-pets it won't give you the option
FratBrat44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 05:31:45 pm »

I'll try buying a new mirror!  Thanks!  I never thought of that - but a stupid question - how can you tell which mirror came with with extension pack?  Do you do it by memory?  (I told you it would be a stupid question)
sara_janeway
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 03:18:51 am »

if you go to categories mode and click on the pets collection, Its shows everything that came with that pack
sjam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 08:22:55 am »

Okay...I have the saem problem, and have got the mirror from the pets exp, but still nada. No option to change pet collar...any more ideas??

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: