Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 08:01:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there some kind of hack for my sims to get another chance to get their kids back  (Read 2075 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sarah.fortson

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2007, 05:10:45 pm »

on my game the sims 2 i wanted to know if there was a hack that i can download to get my adult sims to get back there kids before they are adopted by another family. Or a hack that lets the kids remember the social worker took them from their parents and when they get in the new household the memory is adopted by "the Jones family" or whatever the last name of the family is.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 09:28:49 pm »

Sorry nothing like that exist since the moments the kids are taken away, the original family tree is deleted.

One thing you could use to avoid they are taken away by the social worker is JM Pescado "SShack" that can be found in this post under "official stuff - seasons" and then in the "hacks" directory:  click here  Just scroll down once in the hacks directory to find it.
Baby Ronno

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 01:19:12 pm »

I would just get an anti social worker hack to prevent that from happening again.  There's a nice one on MTS 2.Smiley

:google:
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 11:26:42 am »

The easiest way to get the kids back is to use the Teleporter Shrub from MTS 2 depending on what EP you have... (I have GLS and the shrub works just fine) Their names should appear in the summon menu...Just summon them, move them in and adopt them... I'm not really sure but I think that the family tree can be modified with SimPe.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 09:18:24 pm »

Actually, you can do all of this using the InSIMenator.  Use the Summoner to summon the child back to the local lot.  Use the family tree to Add to Household.  Install sshack to prevent the obnoxious social worker from taking your kids again.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 11:52:40 pm »

Quote from: jase439;724101
Actually, you can do all of this using the InSIMenator.  Use the Summoner to summon the child back to the local lot.  Use the family tree to Add to Household.  Install sshack to prevent the obnoxious social worker from taking your kids again.

Thanx for the info jase439... I just downloaded the InSiminator and haven't worked with it yet...

When I lost two of my kids, I was just getting started with TS2 and had no EP's installed and very few hacks and mods to work with... I decided to give the Shrub a try and was really surprised that it was able to bring them back...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: