Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:55:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: brand new  (Read 2477 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elspeth73

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2007, 01:25:34 pm »

Hi
I've beeen playing TS2 on my mac for about a year but have never downloaded anything or used any mods/hacks etc.

I'm now thinking about dipping my toe in the water (mainly because I'd bored of waiting for my sims to be abducted - I really want some aliens). What do you suggest i start with? and of course, is it mac compatable?

Sorry if this has been asked before - I did a search but couldn't find anything.
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 01:53:09 pm »

As far as I know, are all downloads mac-compatible Smiley it's more the question of expanion-pack compability! Some things needs certain EP's to work, this is usually stated. If you have that EP, then download away!

A nice place to start is just to look around this forum, and see if you find anything you like!

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
Elspeth73

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 01:45:52 pm »

Thanks - I'm having lots of fun with various downloads now, although I may have to stop soon before my computer grinds to a halt completely
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 08:59:00 am »

Hey, a mac never crashes Wink lol. The limit for downloads the game can handle is about 11.000 I think. Not that I recommend having THAT many Tongue But yeah, I have about 4000 downloads. with no problems. Of course, the game is a tad slower on big lots filled with custom content, but I can deal with that ^^

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: