Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:01:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InSim and InTeen  (Read 2973 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rell0021

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2007, 09:23:52 pm »

I might not be asking this in the right place, but can you have both InSim and InTeen installed or will InTeen do the same things for the adults that InSim does? I wasnt my teens to be able to have babies, but I want to be able to use the other options that the InSim comes with.
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:56:41 pm »

From the Inteenimater site:
http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=792&highlight=insim

A little anecdote for old time's sake: one of the very first design goals I had was to integrate the InSIMenator with a very early version of WooHoo Teens by Jenflower. As some of you may (or may not) know. WooHoo Teens was the foundation stone upon which InTeen was ultimately built. Granted, InTeen looks nothing like it today, but the initial "concept" (when miscarriages and belly meshes were just a twinkle in the eye) behind it was InSIM meets pregnant teens. The name InTeenimater is not accidental. It was intentionally chosen because it "sounded like" InSIMenator so people would associate the two together in their mind. For many moons now the InSIMenator has included code which intelligently detects the presence of InTeen and does the right thing when its pregnancy functions are applied to teenagers. With InTeen installed, you can just as easily use InSIM to impregnate a teenager as you could using the Biological Clock.

The unfortunate downside to this choice of names is that many people have come to assume that you NEED InTeen to use InSIM or visa-versa and/or the distinction between them is not always well understood to the newbie. In reality, they are very different mods with entirely different aims.

But in short, they inter-operate happily together as they were designed that way from the beginning.

Hope that helps!!

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
rell0021

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 11:25:40 pm »

Thanks so much!
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 07:54:53 am »

Just make sure you read the Inteenimater manual before you install it. It tells you what the Inteenimater is designed to do, and post any questions you have about it on the Inteen site, not here.Cheesy

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 06:16:35 pm »

Quote from: PrincessJen;720514
Just make sure you read the Inteenimater manual before you install it. It tells you what the Inteenimater is designed to do, and post any questions you have about it on the Inteen site, not here.Cheesy

There's a couple of great ideas!  Failure to RTFM can get you subjected to ridicule on the InTeen site.  

In addition to the docs (all of them) that come with InTeen, take a look at the docks for the Flavor Packs and decide if you want to use any of those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: