Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:36:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting recolors after Pets  (Read 1305 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rue

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2007, 07:39:38 am »

My downloads folder is exploding and as usually I cannot decide what to remove. The only thing I could delete with no loss are maxis recolors or recolors of practically everything... However since installing Pets, the game won´t let me do that. If I want to delete a recolor of a custom mesh, I would have to remove the mesh too and all other recolors, and deleting maxis recolors is impossible alltogether. I was wondering if there was a way, other than clean installer - because I don´t have the kind of fantasy to imagine how does the object look like from the texture picture in clean installer, and I wouldn´t know what I´m deleting...

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
veash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 07:40:05 pm »

Give DDO a whirl.  You can find it here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=227925

It's similar to the Clean Installer, but it has more options and it's faster.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 03:58:34 pm »

in buy mode just use the "Design Tool" (located near the eye dropper tool) then the box comes up with all the recolors, you can delete them there.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: