Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:39:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lighting not displaying properly  (Read 1375 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oykawoo

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2007, 09:01:50 pm »

I have GunMods lighting hack and its not displaying as it should. It worked before but after I reset (not restarted) my computer and reinstalled the sims it hasnt worked the same. Custom sim meshes like clothes and hair light up much more like they should where as the maxis stuff and the sims faces are dark. Also walls dont light up as much as they should.

I would rather not remove GunMods lighting if there is something else I can try first.

Here are some images.

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:24:04 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 09:26:38 pm »

I still need help with this if anyone knows what may be causing the problem.

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
Marhis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 02:20:35 pm »

I know that sometimes lighting mods may have issues like those, expecially if not updated (and GunMod's sadly it's not).

A thing you can try, however, is entering this command in debug mode (in cheat window):

Code:
setLotLightingFile clear

and hit enter. It often helps with odd lighting issues.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:20:57 pm by Marhis » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 12:38:56 pm »

As quickly as EA has been releasing EPs and the like, I've given up on keeping a lighting mod in game.  I think the last EP GunMod's lighting mod worked with is OFB.  I know there's a couple others out there, but I don't even try to keep up with them now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: