Insimenator.org
February 22, 2019, 01:19:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: INDEX OF MODS/HACKS  (Read 85645 times)
darkannie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 05:22:15 pm »

How is the breastfeeding hack labled and what directory in the graveyard is it under?
Gwenke

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 03:06:34 pm »

Quote from: darkannie;1259406
How is the breastfeeding hack labled and what directory in the graveyard is it under?

It is called simply 'feedbaby', I do not know the directory. I have all EPs including Free Time and it still works great. I think it is a crime against human health that this was not included as the default way to feed babies.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 09:42:14 am »

Go here.
http://www.simbology.com

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
crazy1bri
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 06:28:10 pm »

I can't get to the teen pregnancy hack either. Anyone know where to find one that will work?
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 10:10:39 am »

I know you guys keep mentioning that Squinge's mods are in the graveyard, but I cannot find his name in the list. Are his mods / hacks under another name?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
~Ella~

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 03:29:19 am »

I used to have a hack where I could click and drag all my needs up to full does anyone know where I can get that one from again?
pegutter

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 05:00:09 pm »

Quote from: verenaheu;1256515
Quote from: Little Sparrow;1205603
I need help everyone... Please, my male sim got abducted and is pregnant. I don't want him pregnant, how do I fix this so he is not pregnant?
[/B]
Quote from: Little Sparrow;1205603

"Terminate Pregnancy" is what the Sim Blender,
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,20.0.html
can do.

pegutter "I also used to have a Taxi that you could just randomly take out and earn money in,"

http://sims2graveyard.com/download.html

you can find it at "PC-Sims" and then under:"private Taxi"
cheers,:D

Thankyou i'm checking it out now, hehe it only took me a few months to realise someone had replied lol, sorry :worship:

Now if anyone can point me in the direction of the hack that lets adults streak that I used to have (yes childish, but funny at community lots) I would be very greatful :happy8:
pegutter

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 05:04:41 pm »

Quote from: ~Ella~;1461283
I used to have a hack where I could click and drag all my needs up to full does anyone know where I can get that one from again?

Oooh I know this one I think. At neighbourhood screen cntrl shift C and type

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

then go into your house and you can drag them up with your mouse

alternatively you can cntl shift C in your house and type maxmotives if you have already done the boolProp thingy at your neighbourhood screen.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 02:19:10 am by pegutter » Logged
smarah

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2008, 10:49:29 pm »

The InSimenator and the inteenminator links do not work. They say The requested URL /~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewforum.php was not found on this server...

So, anyone know where I can find them?

(Glad to see InSIM back!) Grin
MaggieMae
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2008, 03:18:52 am »

I know you guys keep mentioning that Squinge's mods are in the graveyard, but I cannot find his name in the list. Are his mods / hacks under another name?

Squinge is here:

http://www.insimenator.org/smf/index.php/board,152.0.html
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2008, 10:12:41 am »

Some careers might not be compatible with your game. It depends on the EP you have, and if they override the game careers.
Did you unzip the careers and make a folder in the game for "careers"?
It is a known fact that some careers do not work well in the game, and must be chosen with care.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: