Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:15:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking pictures of long dead sims  (Read 1329 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cwurts00

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2007, 11:37:13 am »

I have a 'situation' on my hands.  I have a neighbourhood story that takes place over 12 weeks of gameplay, includes up to 75 sims at a time, and now has enough text to create a 60-page novel.  When I realized how big it was, I wanted to go back and fill in more details of what the sims were thinking at the time, and all that.  The problem is that now I can't take any more pictures for my earlier chapters because those sims are either older or dead.  Does anybody have a suggestion on how to take pictures of dead sims?
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 12:04:58 pm »

You could always resurrect them with the insimenator and de-age those who've gotten old. I'm not so sure how this will effect the memories of the sims that knew them, but if you don't care about that, then the insimentor is a good option.
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 01:05:09 pm »

Selecting their age with the Insimenator doesn't give them any memories so it's safe to use (I think it's only when you choose things like 'grow up').

Download Semra / Clare / Scarlet / Paige / Gravis[/FONT]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 01:07:40 pm »

If you still have them in Bodyshop, you could go into CAS and put them into your game that way.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: