Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:13:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiny question regarding Maternity clothes hack...  (Read 2463 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kitty!

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2007, 07:33:42 am »

Hello every1 i just have a tiny question.  I just downloaded Squinge's maternity clothes hack, but havent installed it yet cause first i want to know if its safe to have 3 hacks in the game?  I have 2 other hacks, and i would love to have Squinge's too but i want to know if this hack can cause any conflicts with the other 2?  Any help would be appreciated.:angel:
Zirconia Wolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 12:43:46 pm »

That depends....

What are the 2 other mods you have?

-ZW

(I have waaaaaaay more than 2 mods in my game with no problems, but I am carefull to avoid having multiple mods that try & change the same things to avoid conflicts. )

*** Self-Proclaimed leader of the MoonBats! ***
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 03:48:31 pm »

It would depend on what other Mods you have in your game. But if you have a concern, a great tool for making sure your hack s don't conflict is, sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible mod conflict.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Kitty!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 06:20:10 pm »

I have Merola's multipainting and Mysterious voodoo bottle by Carrigon.  I have them for a long time and no problems, but i wanna add Squinge's hack.Smiley
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 07:15:13 pm »

Use the HCDU, but unless the voodo bottle deals with clothes, it should not conflict.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Kitty!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 08:36:48 am »

Ty very much for ur help.  Also, when i load my game and the CC browser shows up, this hack has a little triangle with this symbol ( ! ), is this normal?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 09:12:23 am »

Yes that is normal & you can turn that off in game options Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Kitty!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 04:41:59 pm »

Again, ty so much for answering my questions sry im no comp whiz i just turn on comp and play.  Theres another hack of urs im interested in, but maybe ill get it later cause im a little afraid of having multiple hacks.Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: