Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:01:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family member question ... well, kind of  (Read 1294 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mara2005

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2007, 03:23:31 pm »

Hi, I have a huge problem ... I don't really know where to put it, so I hope this is the right place.
The family I'm playing right now is a patchwork family ... they both had kids before they met eachother, now they got married and their kids (from previous relationships, grew up) ... I wanted the boy (from her) and his daughter to start something up, but I just can't get them to kiss eachother other then the family kiss. They are really good friends and from the meter also very attracted to eachother ... is there anything I can do or do their parents have to split up for that ? ... cause they are having now their first child together (after a lot of miscarriages).
Can anyone help please ?

:snorting:
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 02:29:17 pm »

the game has decided they are family now *kicks game*  I have a family like this but I remembered to have the kids get married first.

Other then splitting up the parents I can't think of a way to 'fix it'  course I'm also more then half asleep right now so maybe someone that is awake can think of something

:coffee:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Mara2005

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 03:22:26 pm »

Hi, thanks ... and uh, no :sad4: ... I won't play them now, maybe there is a chnace to get the kids together (?). Anyone ? Please ?

:snorting:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: