Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:57:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: CPU_MULTIoutfit*Bouncing boobies/sexy feet*Updated 01-11-2008*  (Read 206203 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2009, 06:08:10 am »

There are 2 (alphadress)clothing meshes that have them, the ones Warlokk made are all nudes and that is probably why you didn't get them working.(you need the nude clothing meshes from the adult site) or use the insiminator to change a sim in true nude state first(like in the shower), then they should work.)

I made this one and the 34ddex36 alphadress and will not make others(to much work), srry Wink
The 34dde is here:http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,60880.0.html

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:18:28 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Starlord

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2010, 11:14:43 am »

Dear Bloom, i'm a big fan of your work since years.

The Multioutfit(CPU)-Mesh is one of the bestest you ever done.

But say, is it in any way possible to have the skirt~stdMatBaseTextureName_alpha much longer? Not only to the knees, but completly down to the feets? I wanted to have the Skirt always much longer, but it doesn't have this option. I know some other meshes, which ones have the Skirts in formal style much longer, but the problem there, they are fixed, and you cannot make clippings or extracts within the clothes, 'cause you have only grey areas then (still the contures of the skirt) and the skin isn't to see.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: