Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:19:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems giving gifts  (Read 2314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
missleo

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2007, 03:27:56 pm »

Ive been looking for similar threads but no luck. When I click on a sim, giving a gift is not an option. I have objects in my inventory so I dont know why it doesn't work. I dont know if it has anything to do with the insimenator.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 05:08:51 pm »

Do they have a high enough relationship with each other? If yeah, then check your downloads for any hacks that may conflict with each other. What other hacks do you have?

Char
xxx

missleo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 04:34:05 pm »

I have: skip school no grade loss, babytoddler slower bladder decay, be seated faster, casual romance bed and hot tub, child sleep over, dorm cook on any lot, goherenodropbaby, babynursing hack by squinge, leave trash alone, Insiminatorv2.6, lecture, MQ computer hacks, no furious, no more puddles, no more trash, no kicking trash can over, no stray visits,no staying in hottub, no relationship warning, ofbnobadmakeovers, ofbnobadsales, paintfaster, perfect gardens, pets-nofriendsneededforcareer, pregnancywearanyoutfit, pregnantsimscanvisitcommunitylots, sitfloortowatchtv, throwbottleaway, toddlersleeplonger
Its ALOT! Im trying to get rid of the unnecessary ones. I have all the expansion packs but no stuff packs. Any input would help
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 05:27:50 pm »

Have you got the Hack Detection program? if not its available at http://www.simwardrobe.com. Once you have downloaded it, you will need microsoft framework 1.1 to run it available from http://www.microsoft.com. Once you have done all that, run the program and copy the report it gives and post it here and it might help in solving your problem.

Char
xxx

missleo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 12:43:08 am »

I have it and I used it. I updated the hacks that might cause conflict b/c I realized they outdated. Thanks for responding though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: