Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:42:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Move a Family to another neighborhood?  (Read 1338 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dirty_Pop

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2007, 10:47:06 am »

I created a family on a neighborhood I never visit, I really like that family so I was wondering if there is a way to move it to another neighborhood?

Thanks in advance!
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 12:03:36 pm »

I may be worng but I would think that if the family is evicted they will be in the family bin and available to place in all neighborhhoods.

If not, then you could always teleport one family member to an inhabited lot in a neighborhood that you play, ask that Simmie to move in and then have the rest of the family follow.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 12:59:44 pm »

You can't take sims from the sim bin of one 'hood and find them in another unless the 'hoods are connected by being a shopping district, downtown, etc.

The wrong way to move from one of the primary 'hoods to another would be to move the residential lot they are on to the lot bin.  That is available in all 'hoods.  But it causes problems with memories and the like, eventually leading to bugged lots or worse.

The right way to move a sim is to package the lot with them on it, exit the game, install the lot, then enter the 'hood you want them in and place the lot.
Dirty_Pop

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 01:27:06 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;727725
You can't take sims from the sim bin of one 'hood and find them in another unless the 'hoods are connected by being a shopping district, downtown, etc.

The wrong way to move from one of the primary 'hoods to another would be to move the residential lot they are on to the lot bin.  That is available in all 'hoods.  But it causes problems with memories and the like, eventually leading to bugged lots or worse.

The right way to move a sim is to package the lot with them on it, exit the game, install the lot, then enter the 'hood you want them in and place the lot.

Thank you soo much!

I'll do that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: