Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:37:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRRRRH! Oh my the sims 3!  (Read 39324 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
gentjt

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2006, 03:48:33 pm »

Been seeing them same screenshots for like a very long time.  I do not think they are real.
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2006, 04:43:33 am »

It does look fake. The control panel is the same and loads of the objects are the same. It would be nice if it had grahpics like that though..i wish..

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
zen

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2006, 01:46:48 pm »

Weird. In the last picture, the thing is in Buy Mode>>Seating>>Sofas, which looks a lot like TS2's Buy Mode. A lot like it - same couches, same colours. I think it's fake; someone stuck real life pictures behind TS2's controls and slapped on a TS3 logo.
manerova
Beauty in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2006, 12:16:10 pm »

OMG!!! That is soooooooooooooooooooo fake!!! It looks cool but I read that the person made an impression of how he would like it to be. And I'm born and raised dutch so I couldn't have made any reading mistakes. Also the closup of the sim looks sooo awful!

P.s. Personally I don't think there will be a sims 3

Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2006, 11:49:50 pm »

If this is fake (which I believe it is), why is this topic still open after this many months? It's spawning new topics :lol:

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
Brookaliscious

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2006, 07:56:31 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i dont want a sims 3!!! i bought all of the first sims expansion packs and everything, and then they came out with a sims 2! i think thats rediculous especially because maxis will come out with an awesome expansion pack to sims 2 for the last one ever, and then BOOM... here comes sims 3. i just think sims 2 should be the end... and, the pics for the sims 3 looked soooo fake! they should just leave it at the normal house and family kinda thing... dont get the whole neighborhood into it.

and there goes more space off the computer... Undecided
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2006, 10:49:05 am »

umm does anyone know if you can actually make you game so that you can see the other houses?

LAX is whats up.
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2006, 05:43:30 am »

I think the will leave it with The Sims 2 to be honest, and make more expansions for it. Although...saying that...never dreamed there would be a Sims 2 when was playing Sims 1, so anything is possible.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
bobotaty995

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2006, 09:59:38 am »

Quote from: Jessica
well they registered the domain name for the next one http://thesims3.ea.com/

current domain: http://thesims2.ea.com/

so either they registered it just in case, or they already have plans and are keeping quiet about it
jessica when i click on the sims 3 url it doesn't go throu.how did u find that site?

:pale: a man can't leave without taking a piece of ur heart:crybaby:
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2006, 01:25:03 pm »

They would have to do something extra-special in order to create Sims 3 since most possibilities now can be fulfilled with expansion packs.

It could include things like: full worlds created in a single game with the extreme minimum in loading time while moving from one house, neighborhood, or town to the next, full economic forecasts and news around the Sim world in the newspaper, ability to bring up a large area in a secondary window (a cross between increasing your view which allows you to see the neighborhood houses and switching to neighborhood view) and see what is going on in any house without leaving the house you are currently playing in, 3D holographic characters (ok, so that is going a bit far....), hmmm, what else...

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
rachel039926
Pixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2006, 08:36:28 pm »

i'm sorry but i would think it is fake considering the box at the bottom of the screen shot is the same as on the sims 2 ((srry can't think of the name))

xWell, it must be difficult being so gorgeousx
seark72055

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2006, 07:14:32 pm »

Quote from: Jessica
well they registered the domain name for the next one http://thesims3.ea.com/

current domain: http://thesims2.ea.com/

so either they registered it just in case, or they already have plans and are keeping quiet about it

I just tried the "sims3 link" that was put here and it doesn't exsit...so sims3, my opinion total fraud at this point.  Any talk of expansion now would kill possible sells on expansion cause people believe a better version will be coming out.
~Sammy~
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2006, 09:00:20 pm »

Looks Very fake! Why would Maxis start on Sims 3 when it has other sims 2 expansion packs to go?
pseudonymph24

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2006, 02:49:28 am »

if the sims 3 will look something like that....RAWR!
damnskank

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2006, 02:44:11 am »

its so fake all they did was get real stuff and photoshoped the rest to put "the sims 3" what a tease! lol i should do that as a joke
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: