Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:30:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRRRRH! Oh my the sims 3!  (Read 37003 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nattis
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 06:31:24 am »

When you look at the pictures there is something that doesn't add up!
Look to the left where you see the sim's face, it looks just like it does in the sims 2, but everything else is different.
I have a hard time to think that the pictures arent fake.. Cry
Cornelia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 11:53:59 am »

Maybe they put background pictures behind the sims, like, in those computers everything is like white, then they put background pics in there.
I don't know. I saw something like that on the tv once when they showed how they created the sims 2.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 06:26:44 pm by Cornelia » Logged
Konten.Kitsune

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 01:37:29 pm »

Dude.........FAKE!
i read on a other website that is what they think the sims 3 will look like,the website even said it(in Dutch).
edited to bring a very useful info.
Dutch
Disclaimer:
this 'review' is
geen review. Het spel bestaat niet, maar is wel een visie van hoe een derde deel zou KUNNEN worden, en hoe ik persoonlijk graag zou zien dat het spel zou groeien.
Verdere ideeën zijn natuurlijk meer dan welkom, en de leukste die ik tussen nu en zondag 26 september 2004 tegenkom mag voortaan kiezen uit alle beschikbare skins voor deze site (inclusief alle oude skins dus) én zal geen advertenties meer hoeven zien op games.fok.nl.
Engish
Disclaimer: this ' review ' is no review. The game does not exist, but is a vision of how a third COULD part, and how I would see personally gladly that the game would grow. Further ideas are of course more than welcome, and nicest which I between now and Sunday encounter 26 September 2004 can as of now choose from all available skins for this site (including all old skins therefore) and will have no more advertisements see on games.fok.nl.
This is at the last page page's last paragrath.:wink:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 02:06:32 pm by Konten.Kitsune » Logged

watch the birdie...:smt120
Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 02:48:19 pm »

I realize it was probably fake but that thing looked amazing. LOL I can be patient though. All I want at this point is animals!!!!!!!! Does anyone have any idea when they are doing that?

Melissa
rachel039926
Pixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 04:03:54 pm »

ok i think this is a total fake. i mean look in the bottom left corner u can c the SAME!! toolbar so don't get to excited it toke more then 5 years (i think that was what it was) to create the sims 2 and they would change the toolbar and those people look stupid and y would u have a sims2 sim in the toolbar and not a sims3 sim?

xWell, it must be difficult being so gorgeousx
Tiger_Lily

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 04:51:08 pm »

As a matter of fact, look at the items at the bottom of the page...
http://games.fok.nl/phpThumb.php?src=1095708560.2991.jpg&w=&h=&wmf=watermark.gif
Where else could you find vehicles if not under seating! Cheesy
Konten.Kitsune

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2006, 06:54:08 am »

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
use that website to translate the last paragraph of the last page.
Make sure that it in Dutch to English.

watch the birdie...:smt120
wenna

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2006, 07:32:09 am »

Looks Good,,, But Uhm,, Toooo Soon :s I just Got The Sims 2,,,
I Hope It's Fake tongue Cheesy LOL

:love3: You're My Addiction And I Can Never Get Enoudh Of Ya  :love3:
Jennie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2006, 06:15:34 pm »

It does look pretty cool, but as I said we have friends who are part of the Sims 2 production line and there are a couple of things that we know! lol (nudge, wink, nudge)
Edited to add......

-
Oh and Babel Fish dosn't actually translate, It just does word for word. It dosn't make any sense using that...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 06:15:34 pm by Jennie » Logged

You'll remember your first time like it was yesterday...
Only because it marks you forever. [...<3...]
Visit my[/COLOR]
[/FONT]*cough* popular sites *cough* >> CherryCola and Cherry Cola Forum
Cornelia

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2006, 06:28:47 pm »

Quote from: Tiger_Lily
As a matter of fact, look at the items at the bottom of the page...
http://games.fok.nl/phpThumb.php?src=1095708560.2991.jpg&w=&h=&wmf=watermark.gif
Where else could you find vehicles if not under seating! Cheesy

Man, that looks cool. But too bad it's fake.
samtylr89

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 04:31:41 am »

i honestly have to say i think it looks rubbish and why make the sims 3 that early i mean i read a games magazine and even now the sims 2 is high on the uk table i mean its stupid just to make the sims3 soon and they should make more expansion packs before they make a sims 3 lol

Dnt Hate Me Love Me!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
Cornelia

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 08:19:20 pm »

Of course it's rubbush. Why would they make the Sims 3 so early? It's fake, that's all I have to say. Besides, we still don't have pets in the Sims 2 yet. I want pets in the Sims 2!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 09:46:34 pm »

Of course this isn't real.  Maxis has several expansion packs yet to squeeze out of Sims 2 before Sims 3.  Think about it.  There is no way that they would allow talk of Sims 3 to leak out and potentially cannibalize sales for upcoming expansions to Sims 2.  That would be a marketing decision made in hell.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
simnl

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2006, 03:15:17 pm »

FAAAAKE
PenguinDust1969

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 06:52:41 am »

Yeah, it's fake.  If you translate the article, they say they are "philosophising" on the thrid installment.  

"We are still but scarcely obtained of the release van The Sims 2 or the wishes for a third part come bubble again up. In this special we philosophise part concerning a third, how these would have will see and which possibilities the game would have contain. If there a third part comes its we minimum a year or five further, and therefore we let us leave our fantasie free course.

Games.fok.nl lead you to the future. Do you go along?

End septermber 2004 ended up The Sims 2 for the PC. Concerning very the world high look and the community threw the game which behind The Sims 2 blade was himself times still a lot of larger than those of The Sims 1.

Meanwhile we are five years further and on 20 September 2009 the third part in this saga have ended up, again after many guards and a delay of almost a year.

Was it waiting worth? That is in fact the question which we ask ourselves all. We evaluated the game and submitted it to a thorough inspection. To what extent maxi can prove its promises and how large the jump has become forward nou real?
We list firstly the new features."

And so on, so no big deal, just a what-I'd-like-to-see article.

(translation by SystranBox online translator)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: