Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:31:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRRRRH! Oh my the sims 3!  (Read 36913 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2006, 01:17:30 pm »

Good find... but clearly it's fake... It would be nice if it was true though.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
amadeus451

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2006, 01:34:02 am »

Quote from: PrincessSkyWalker
I realize it was probably fake but that thing looked amazing. LOL I can be patient though. All I want at this point is animals!!!!!!!! Does anyone have any idea when they are doing that?

Melissa

The rumor I heard, about this time last year, was that it was going to be the third EP released after University.

Sooooooooooo...that would be the next one.

However...
The person who told me this claimed to be friends with an EA insider, as well as being the owner of a Dutch music production company. I know for a fact that he did NOT own the music production company.

Then again...
This person did show me a few of the NightLife screenshots a full month before EA posted them on the Official Site.

IMHO, I think EA will hold off on releasing pets for as long as they can. They know that practically everyone is drooling for pets in Sims2. So, it makes perfect business sense to hold that feature back until they need it to boost an otherwise weak EP.

Has anyone else noticed that OFB received very little EA-based pre-release hype as compared to NightLife? I bought my copy of University in Holland about 6 weeks after its release. There's an ad for NightLife on the back of the game manual. I bought my copy of NightLife in Bloomington, Indiana the day of release. On the back cover of the game manual is an ad touting the advantages of registering your games at the EA site.

That's my nickle's worth. Who wants the soapbox next?

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
Dee1nOnly

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 05:24:15 pm »

.............................mouth drops 2 floor
.............................drewl runs out
.............................head explodes
.............................EYES POP OUT
pick up head trying to reatach OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WILL HAVE NO LIFE REALLY RIGHT NOW IS BAD ENOUGH BUT THAT IS F'ING AWSOME HOLY CRAP i THINK i JUST WET MYSELF LMAO CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT DAYUM!
Mirjam

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 07:05:46 am »

i did hear something about the sims3 and i'm sure that eventually it will come, but that isn't it....

Mariskasim1980

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006, 07:27:17 am »

Funny, that's a dutch forum where I post once in a while.

I will translate it for you Tongue

The review says it's only a way of fantasizing how TheSims3 could become in the near future. (Ah, that's what Konten.Kitsune says too Tongue ) That's what the writer also says in the last part: the article isn't a review, Is what the writer would love the game to look like in the future.
jasmini

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2006, 07:37:06 pm »

You just had to look at the panel of the buy mode im sure they would of changed it  Lmao..
And if anything It's way too early...Would of been scary if it had come out this same year..I'll tell you one thing, i woulndn't of bought it in anycase im still Addicted to the current one.  Cheesy
VeritasFOURYOU

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2006, 03:24:33 pm »

Quote from: Jessica
well they registered the domain name for the next one http://thesims3.ea.com/

current domain: http://thesims2.ea.com/

so either they registered it just in case, or they already have plans and are keeping quiet about it

That's a subdomain.  They haven't even registered an IP with it, as you can tell by it not even responding.  Also, dnsstuff.com says this:-

Answer:
No A records exist for thesims3.ea.com. [Neg TTL=3600 seconds]

Details:
swdns.ea.com. (an authoritative nameserver for ea.com.) says that there are no A records for thesims3.ea.com
jordguitar

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2006, 07:56:47 pm »

That is completly fake. They just got the bestest graphic cards and custom made those items to make it liik like that. There wont be a sims 3 untill 2010 maybee >_>
jordguitar

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 08:02:00 pm »

Trust me! I know enough about this and you should not listen to them at all! They just want more trafic to their site. As I own a site aswell >_> webmasters LOVE that stuff. They will make sure that they can back up all their info via fake sites. They will do everything to make it totally legit. Then after a month. If EA and MAXIS dosent catch it and get a official letter to get that taken off, it will be on their site forever.
cougarmadcat

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 09:08:24 pm »

Just use babelfish by altavista and you can read it.  Not perfect but shows it.

The logo is what caught me.  Not professional enough.  If anything, EA games makes sure they look good.  It is a nice idea and I wouldn't put it past them to be planning on it but I would prefer they did more for what we have and make more interaction types and items.  Maybe pets or farms or other stuff.  At least for now.

Cats are not leaders.  Cats are not followers.  Cats just are. :cat:
Dogs are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions. They pass no criticisms.

My blog is Madcat Madhouse
indalu12

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2006, 06:33:03 am »

yeah....
lets just stick to the sims 2...

"i'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven...."
Lackey

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2006, 09:03:34 pm »

http://pc.ign.com/articles/682/682828p1.html    http://www.ferrago.com/story/7202
these are interesting reads
Mariskasim1980

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2006, 05:04:46 am »

Quote from: jordguitar
Trust me! I know enough about this and you should not listen to them at all! They just want more trafic to their site. As I own a site aswell >_> webmasters LOVE that stuff. They will make sure that they can back up all their info via fake sites. They will do everything to make it totally legit. Then after a month. If EA and MAXIS dosent catch it and get a official letter to get that taken off, it will be on their site forever.

As I already told: it's a game-reviewsite. It's just the fantasy of one of the writers there. I REALLY don't understand your paranoia...
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2006, 07:47:08 am »

Soooo FAKE! Honestly they think we're idiots. I don't think that's even how it's going to look anyway. I mean they WILL have a new menu bar and objects etc. Though it's nice to dream... Wish I could find out what the next ep is!

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2006, 06:31:38 pm »

wow... if it's real, then maxis is working FAST!!  but if it's fake, shame on them and what did they do to their sims 2 game?  i want the hacks they used :jaw: and (if it's true) it's right in the middle of the timeframe of when i expected TS3 to come out- 2009-2010 (based on how long the ts1 games lasted (2004-1999=5) and when TS2 came out (2004) so 2004+5=2009) yeah... i predict things :tongue5:

EDIT: wait a second... were there any actual, non-photoshopped sims in those pictures?  this has got to be a fake
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 06:40:23 pm by tallsimsfan77 » Logged

Sigs are for smokers.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: