Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 12:32:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uploading custom content and finding it  (Read 1149 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carida

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2007, 08:12:07 pm »

So I made some recolours after four hours and lots of tears and pulling of hair and I wanted to share it with this community that has been so generous with me and made my sims' world just so much more colorful. But.. problem. Where do I find the stuff that I made? How do I compress it into my pretty .rar thingie and where do I put it when I'm done?

Thanks Smiley

-C
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 09:21:34 pm »

You'll find your stuff here: (path to: ) EA Games\The Sims 2\SavedSims.
Don't try to rar and upload the package files from the Projects folder, they are not finished.

I recommend to clean out both the Projects folder and the SavedSims folder, as they may crowd your game and crash CAS if you don't do that (my CAS crashes anyway, but I can at least use it for a couple of minutes).
The files in the SavedSims folder go into your downloads folder (you can make a separate folder four your own stuff, so you'll find it easier later). The content of the Projects folder you can delete completely, except for the "HomeCrafterPlus" folder, if it is in there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: