Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:42:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Courtroom items  (Read 11459 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
smartass_brat

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2007, 11:52:54 pm »

I was thinking of making a courtroom only to realize that I lacked a few items.  Ok, so all the items Cheesy.

I looked but didn't see them anywhere, so if they've been done please let me know.

Here are a few of the items that jump out at me for a courtroom:
A gavel.
Judges robe for male/female adult/elder.
Judges desk.  (I know I can fab on up out of a desk and the stage, but I hate the fact you can't cover the stage.)
Stenograph and table/desk (one tile, like the one in the first court pic)
Any other courtoom type item, flags, scales, the in session sign, that would make it look like a courtroom.  

I really like the first and last courtroom pics.  Anyone care to make me a happy brat?

**Admin note: Please share pictures via photobucket, imageshack or whatever 3rd party site you like. Do not upload pictures to the server.**
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:15:52 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
HopeB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:08 pm »

Actually me and katy_76 have done some court room items that are hacked. Like a judge stand that for example a sim can get a divorce and other options.
They are under her username here-http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/forumdisplay.php?f=2
And under our common creator name here-
http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/showthread.php?t=8861
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 11:38:56 pm »

Yes they did and they are fantastic! and lots of fun. You can have your own virtual courtroom.  Use your credit card to go over to the bank take out some money send your ex a horrible gift at the post office with real package deliveries to your Sims homes. Then, head over to the lake, do some fishing. Take a ride on your boat, or maybe get a tan, and forget your troubles. Wink They made us all those goodies also.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
jjfloatsmyboat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 10:40:38 am »

Hi, I was hoping you could give me a new link to the courthouse stuff that was created. This link is no longer available.  Sad THANKS!
BillySIMS139

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 02:11:04 pm »

This might be the file you are looking for.  It is in the Simsgraveyard under PCSims called "Law Class".

http://sims2graveyard.com/download.html

I personally haven't checked it, but by looking at the name, I hope it's what you were looking for.
cody

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 06:00:28 am »

I'd like to apologize for beating a dead horse, but I'm after these items too and the LawClass isn't anything to do with a courtroom. It's just a classroom with some law props and prompts.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 06:23:43 am »

If you don't want to beat a dead horse, then don't raise zombies. Make a new thread.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: