Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:50:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Pregnancy (MPreg) Photos!  (Read 131772 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimShady<3

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2008, 05:38:27 am »

This is Ashton and Jake. Ashton is carrying their first child.

Bump 1

Bump 2

The bitterness inside is growing like the new born:lovestor:Just love gaylove especially malepreggies!!:love10::binky: :pregnant:
SimShady<3

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2008, 08:29:09 am »

Quote from: Manah-Angel-Eye;1294888
Sorry if I may sound stupid... but how can mpreg dudes wear clothing other than the alien shirt? :O
you can use the cheat 'testingcheatsenabled true' and in spawn there's 'tom's clothingrack' and then just click force redress and they wear normal clothes but only until they change clothes. Or you can download the hack at http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_squingemod.php then they always wear normal clothes. Have fun!

The bitterness inside is growing like the new born:lovestor:Just love gaylove especially malepreggies!!:love10::binky: :pregnant:
Hushpuppygirl

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2008, 11:26:29 pm »

I have recently had to reset my game but I managed some male preg pics for all of ya'll!

This is the beautiful Taro Smiley

The other sim is his lover Gilbreth (I was very bored when I named him.)

Here are some pics of him posing.

This was him before.

This was the end result of all this.

I could not get them to have a girl no matter how hard I tried so I used SIMPE to give him a sex change. Her name is Ai Burlingame. And I would make the pics smaller so it does not take up so much space but my editting program does not like me at the moment.

I love you...

:love1:
kasumik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2008, 06:45:11 am »

wow
awesome pics Cheesy
cool
i could upload some of mine :3

Cuilly50

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2008, 03:46:31 pm »

Quote from: Hushpuppygirl;1356510
I have recently had to reset my game but I managed some male preg pics for all of ya'll!

This is the beautiful Taro Smiley

The other sim is his lover Gilbreth (I was very bored when I named him.)

Here are some pics of him posing.

This was him before.

This was the end result of all this.

I could not get them to have a girl no matter how hard I tried so I used SIMPE to give him a sex change. Her name is Ai Burlingame. And I would make the pics smaller so it does not take up so much space but my editting program does not like me at the moment.

Where did you get those outfits i really like them. I just got a new computer so i lost all of my downloads in my folder. i would love to add some of these outfits.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:54:33 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2008, 08:37:54 pm »

This is my first Male preggers which actually was an accident.  LOL!  I keep John Mole around my breeding ladies to keep them happy!  LOL!  One day after he got home I sort of lost track of him while I was playing other sims on the lot and well John Mole got into the wrong ppl's business..

The ladies which are probably tired of having babies cheered him on while he gave birth to his daughter.

Here she is John wanted to name her Dana after his favorite character on xfiles agent Dana Scully.  LOL!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
SimShady<3

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2008, 10:49:28 am »

Quote from: vickylougrl;1368532
This is my first Male preggers which actually was an accident. LOL! I keep John Mole around my breeding ladies to keep them happy! LOL! One day after he got home I sort of lost track of him while I was playing other sims on the lot and well John Mole got into the wrong ppl's business..

The ladies which are probably tired of having babies cheered him on while he gave birth to his daughter.

Here she is John wanted to name her Dana after his favorite character on xfiles agent Dana Scully. LOL!
I really love the baby
It looks a bit creapy but that's why I love it Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:53:08 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2008, 11:15:20 am »

LOL!  I like her too!  I haven't been back to this lot in awhile I have to go and check on Dana I know that house full of family hens she is ok LOL!  But I would like to grow her up and see what she turns out like.
I have some alien default skin which I can't remember which it is that made her all buttery skinned like that but I was kind of surprised she had a normal nose and not the regular alien michael jackson thing they are always born with.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2008, 06:21:32 pm »

2 B Weird yes that has to it.  Looks just like her.
I went and grew up little Dana Scully and oh boy...here she is
child

adult wearing the ugliest maxis dress there is granma purple dress...

I had to do a bit a surgery after all John Mole's indiscretion with the telescope is not little Dana Scully's fault, why should she have to pay with bizzare hybrid features?
  Here she is redone she quite pretty!

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2008, 01:22:24 am »

LOL!  Indeed!  LOL!

Coptic Text

ImpishParody
Eighties Escapee

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2008, 09:10:36 am »

Wow, everyone has such gorgeous mpreg pics! <3
Some of the guys are really adorable too ^^

Here's my contribution, you can find the families on my pic thread Wink

Miku Takeshimi: Pregnant by his boyfriend Luca Carter with their quads:

Itsuki Utsumi: Pregnant by his husband Daichi Utsumi with their trips:

And with their twins:

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2008, 01:36:37 pm »

awww its so cute whaen guys get pregnant!

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2008, 05:25:37 am »

Your guys are adorable Impish!

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2008, 08:49:54 pm »

hello

here are some of squinge ' selfsim 's pregnancy from my Game and about to give birth

enjoy the pictures

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2008, 10:21:48 am »

Impish: Oh.. I didn't know you posted here before!
-_-'' I'm so outdated Tongue
I really do miss seeing your simmies...
Haven't seen much of them lately Cheesy

The Dream is not what you see in your sleep
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep

~*Wicked's News*~ Me Pic Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: