Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:20:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Pregnancy (MPreg) Photos!  (Read 130602 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mpreglover

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2007, 06:29:15 pm »

I thought this website could use something like this! And maybe more people will make more mpreg meshes! LOL! Here are some Sims that I got preggy in my brothers game!
Lost his wife, and then got upducted by aliens! I thought he could use another kid!

This one is intresting! I think he has to go to the bathroom! :laughing:

Here is enjoying the bump! Who doesn't love the bump?

This one is such a hottie! I love him so much! :tongue8:

Another one of him, I am so going to marry him! LMAO! :smt118
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 03:51:56 am »

What wife? :-P

"Hun, guess what I'm pregnant"
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?"

"who's a wooojey woojey woo"
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 10:11:16 am »

AWWW's I love this Maybe I should go back to makeing yaoi (Japanese for gay) couples XD I love your last piccy skaarjy

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Frouwke

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 10:49:20 am »

Yaoi is hawt.

...>___> Uuuuhm. *runs off*

[SIZE=0]Jamie Hewlett. <3 Gorillaz. <333 [/SIZE]
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 05:16:01 pm »

Sorry I don't have any more really good expecting pics. These are mostly yaoi but since this the right crowd... might as well post. Besides, you can expect these to be expecting sometime in the near future LOL

I'm being mean, their getting engaged for the redhead's becoming a junior and married for his graduation present, no woohoo till then LOL

You know if you streak around campus your going to attract attention and you never know where that may lead to... (the blond was the streaker in the dorms, actually he's a clone of the original)  Caught in the middle of a goosing, which lead to some things that I can't post on photobucket Cheesy

Caught these two just in the act during a big party (I wasn't in control of them at the time)

Dirk Dreamer, he had several 2 bolt girls, I kept inviting him and them to parties hoping he'd or one of the girls would make the first move..

nope guess who did though LOL

Wanted: four straight good looking boys in need of loving attention LOL
Mpreglover

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 06:21:19 pm »

Here's some more! This one is a male teen pregnant! I'm trying to find a mesh that morks for pregnant male teens!

Here is after the birth with his child, aww don't they look cute?

Here's a pic I took with the one above, after he had an accident. He looks a little nervous and sad.
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 06:37:16 pm »

These pictures are cute.I haven't had a pregnant male sim in a while.I was going to make a male sim today and have him get pregnant but my daughter decided to "break" the computer today, so I have to wait for my hubby to come home and hopefully fix it.:smt120
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 07:05:44 pm »

A teen father? Cute! Never really thought of that. My Sim's are starting to get worried. LOL
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 08:26:41 pm »

I need to get more guys pregers.  Oh well, it's coming up thankfully.
In the mean time!  I have a semi-new guy and two old ones.
New - Yvain -
Old - (really old) Cain -

(semi-old) Jahre -

Yvain is a young adult and Jahre was a teen in the second shot - pregnant with Rayen.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 12:27:56 am »

I have preggers males in my story - my game hasn't caught up with my mind yet, but when it has I'll be ready with the C button Wink

@Skaarjy: That white haired guy with the collar is hot! Cheesy

No requests please
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 12:58:25 am »

Quote from: Sadie79;736478
I have preggers males in my story - my game hasn't caught up with my mind yet, but when it has I'll be ready with the C button Wink

@Skaarjy: That white haired guy with the collar is hot! Cheesy

I found him here shimmeringcat's Sims: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=174437

I dressed him sorta like he was in the movie on her homepage: http://simply.skinnystraycat.com/
I highly recommend watching the movie :-P :smt118

I think I found the Sim I used for the blond snuggling with the redhead.
I'm pretty sure it's this one: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=220245
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 02:00:50 pm »

*sqeels* i so need to get a few of my guys pregnaunt agian!

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 03:26:02 pm »

Apparently you can also you can find Crave here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=16725

These are the woojey woojey couple, each has taken turns, both had daughters

(The freakled guy with black hair is this one: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=192795 I have no clue about the blond)

This is the results of one male family LOL

The fathers are the two standing up (the red shirt and the Scene Missing shirt) They've had 3 kids so far.  The oldest daughter, who's not in the scene, and her husband holding their first child.  Adam, black shirt sitting down, and his soon to be engaged bf (red/black hair) and finally their teen daughter, in pink.  The once townie Brandon is also there, saw the birth, so I'm expecting he'll want a kid too. LOL

Now remember guys, always use protection unless you want this to happen to you!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 03:32:28 pm by Skaarjy » Logged
Mpreglover

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 10:21:42 pm »

I was playing earlier today and I messed around with some of the clothing I found online! This is is a personal favorite! Who doesn't love the shirt!

Here's a picture of him but closer! I just love his expression, he's looks so annoyed!
Dustin: I don't approve of this!

Here's one of his knocked up teenage son. He's with his boyfriend. As you can tell he didn't want him around him at first, Aww he looks so cute!

But he finally warmed up and look at his cute expression! He looks like he's happy that he and his boyfriend worked it out!

They should totally have a male pregnancy contest on this website, that would be such an awsome idea! Does anyone second that?
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 10:29:12 pm »

It's been done at least once already - I hope there's another cycle Wink

No requests please
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: