Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:55:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Flashing Terrain - Help!  (Read 1552 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Momorat

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2008, 10:14:02 am »

A couple days ago, I made a new lot for one of my Harry Potter sims. I built the house, a greenhouse, etc. and everything was fine. I moved my sim in and still everything was fine. Planted some tomatoes, everything was fine. Then night fell and all hell broke lose. Night fell and it started to snow. Suddenly all of the ground on the lot started to flash bright blue. I quit the lot and came back to it later to see if it was still going on. Not only was the ground still flashing, now the sims witch hat was flashing blue! Everything looks normal in buy and build mode, but not when actually playing. Any one know why this might be happening and/or how I can fix it?

Momorat - Noun. Roleplaying freak, vampire wannabe, nerd, and bibliophile extraordinaire. :study:
Please for the love of all things holy in this godforsaken world, join my RP, Mount Olympus!
What do you mean vampires don't exist!? How dare you!? Blashpemer!!!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 10:36:35 am »

Blue flashing snow means you have Targa's pond shader replacement.  Remove that or replace it with the newest one in post #80, and you'll be fine.  Wink

Also, just go to the nearest mirror with the sim that's wearing that hat and choose to fix their appearance, then press the check mark once the Mirror UI pops up.  That should stop it temporarily, at least until you re-enter the lot.  :angel:

Momorat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 11:09:08 am »

Yay! It worked! Thanks. Smiley

Momorat - Noun. Roleplaying freak, vampire wannabe, nerd, and bibliophile extraordinaire. :study:
Please for the love of all things holy in this godforsaken world, join my RP, Mount Olympus!
What do you mean vampires don't exist!? How dare you!? Blashpemer!!!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 01:02:06 pm »

No problem.  :smile bi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: