Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:09:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Childrens Stoves Missing Since FT?  (Read 2710 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alamb1

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2008, 11:32:07 am »

I had several different colors of the kids stove in my game but when I loaded FT they didn't show up.  The only one there is the original one by Maxis.  I went and downloaded several new recolors and put them in my game but they aren't showing up either.  Has anyone else had this type of problem?  All my other CC is showing at least as far as I know.  The only other thing is that certain items when I click on the to change with the item button it tells me they can't be designed.  These items include stoves, trash compactors and dishwashers.  The CC I have for these is still there though.  I just have to actually remove and one and replace it with a different color.  
Any help here would be appreciated.:happy8:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 11:50:55 am »

Did you download the new CEP?  :angel:

jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 11:53:53 am »

I think part of the reason also maybe that they are supposed to have added new stuff to the stive, I dunno if they did because I don't play with it. I hated that my kid would go cook a muffin and not sit down to eat dinner with everyone else.
alamb1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 01:50:25 pm »

Tenshil~akari,  No I hadn't.  I just did down CEP.  I wasn't aware there was a new one.  Though I don't really think this is the problem as all my other CC is showing in the game.  This seems to have something to do with the design option.  
Jaccirocker may be right, it is a change in the stove.  All my other CC is showing but even though I dl new recolors since FT, none of them are showing up either.  I will install the new CEP as soon as possilbe.  Though I do still wonder if others are having the same problem with the children's stove.  If someone that does use could let me know, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks so much guys for your quick response.  Smiley
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 04:43:55 pm »

I'll look around and see if anyone has a problem with that but I honestly think that it's because the whole/interest thing.
alamb1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 04:47:23 pm »

Thank you very much Jaccirocker.  I really appreciate that so much.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 08:58:35 pm »

you're welcome.
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 01:14:38 pm »

it is a CEP issue.  CEP does not effect all of your custom content- ONLY EAxi's
recolors.

The children's stove thing is a known issue (EAxis changed the name of the mesh subset) and has been addressed in the newest version of CEP.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
alamb1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 09:18:15 pm »

Thank you so much.  I did download the new CEP and it did fix the problem with the stoves.  I appreciate your response so much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: