Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:34:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Angel  (Read 5916 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Frog Girl

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2007, 12:45:25 am »

:sign6: Update...:sign6:  
:iamwithstupid111:  Sorry!! I uploaded the Sim Pack and it should work now...i hope:doh:

Thanx to skeletonkisses for noticing this. This is my first upload, so please be patient.

This is one of the Sims I made for a neighborhood I made called Fantasy Island where the Sims are a bit...different. They all are custom skins and most of the women have wings of some sort. Angel does not have wings tho'.

Ok the CC for Angel is:
Skin tone: DollSkinNormal from Aura@Sim2Heaven
Hair: XMSims from Flora
Eyes: IceGrey from Arthelope
Make up: Lips, LipGlossParadiseDolls from Aura@Sim2Heaven and
            Eyeshadow from Helaena intense color-blue.

Clothes are From MTS2 the shirt is from the "Untuckable" collection and the pants are  called Embellished Foxy Jeans by Elau

I believe that is all of it. If I have missed any thing and you know who or where then please let me know and I will fix any mistakes.

* snapshot_b34d01e1_b34d215c.jpg (60.64 KB, 600x450 - viewed 3563 times.)
* Angel.Sims2Pack (5629.08 KB - downloaded 348 times.)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 12:10:56 am by Frog Girl » Logged

I'm so sick of when they say, "It's just a phase, you'll be ok."
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 01:25:25 pm »

She is a beautiful sim, nice job. I like the idea of a fantasy island... I made an abduction island once. I hope you continue sharing beautiful sims with us.

xx

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 01:53:53 pm »

Nice Job

Frog Girl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 04:39:30 pm »

Quote from: -Little-CJ-;733820
She is a beautiful sim, nice job. I like the idea of a fantasy island... I made an abduction island once. I hope you continue sharing beautiful sims with us.

xx

Thanx. If Angel is received well I have quite a few families already on the Island and can upload them. We will see how well Angel does first tho'.

And thanx Kim.:happy8:

Dioptase

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 05:08:12 pm »

She is very lovely. Thank you for sharing her.

:lock: Dioptase is a deep blue green crystal. That stimulates change & growth. :binky:
skeletonkiss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 06:34:42 pm »

*Edit*
Yep, it looks like you just grabbed this from your saved sims folder and didn't package her.

Load up bodyshop, click on the button to make new sims, click on package sim, and package her up. Then you should use Clean Installer to check the content list and make sure nothing is a pay mesh or something you aren't supposed to upload, and be sure and link to all the CC that isn't included (meshes, etc)

I hope you do it soon, I can't wait to download her. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 06:42:29 pm by skeletonkiss » Logged

hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 09:12:37 pm »

ooo...pretty!

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
aimee0824

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 10:58:48 pm »

Pretty! Thanks. Cheesy

simmie. simmie. simmie world. Cheesy
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
:D
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 06:14:19 am »

Quote from: Frog Girl;734061
Thanx. If Angel is received well I have quite a few families already on the Island and can upload them. We will see how well Angel does first tho'.

And thanx Kim.:happy8:

I am sure angel will do very well, I hope you do upload some of the other families, it would be very nice... xx

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
wolfsim68

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:08 pm »

:cheer: :cheer: What a wonderful addition to the sim community! :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait to see her in my neighbourhood - all the bachelor's will be fighting over her...he... he... he... I might just have to make her a Romance Sim so she can play the boy's at their own game (Like Lou Smorels from the TSR Challenge!) :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

I started creating "Stoneyville" in 2006, as I wanted a realistic looking neighbourhood, where all the paths, plants & streetlights lined up - so they'd all connect together like a great big jigsaw puzzle! There's no custom content, so you customize it with your own favourite downloads. You can find them at my here at TSR.
Frog Girl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 08:36:06 am »

I'm glad you like her. In fact it is your fault she is even here. I would never have done it if you hadn't asked for her.:angel:

And by the way the references to her, Jasmine and Willow caught me so off guard it took a few minutes to be able to respond!!! :-P Thanx for being so good to me. Love ya!!!!:happy8:

NH1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 09:03:10 am »

She looks great. Thank you.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 01:18:37 pm »

Beautiful sim and great work. Pics are also very good.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 04:20:23 pm »

Very cool! :icon_smi:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: