Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:08:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GHOSTS during the day time????  (Read 2571 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2007, 02:22:28 pm »

I thought Ghosts only come out of their graves at night (?)
I had a family of a father & 2 sons - I killed off the father & 1 son - then moved the last son (& the 2 headstones) to another family.  The Ghosts have come out but they stay haunting the place day & night.  Also the son-ghost floats around with an icon of his brother over his head with a red slash across his face.  Does that mean he hates his brother?  The father floats around with an icon of a bed over his head what the heck could that mean???  The ghosts only try to scare the new family members & leave the surviving son from their old family alone.  What's that about?  And the 2 dogs don't seem to notice the ghosts at all.  Can anyone explain this to me.  I really love the ghosts & I don't want to get rid of them - but they are acting so wierd.
Dirty_Pop

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 04:58:01 pm »

I hate ghosts, I only saw one once, it was Mortimer, he died on another family's house so his gravestone was there, one night his ghost showed up and he ended up freaking out one of the family members that passed away.

Since I didn't want him to die, I didn't save and went back to the game. I sold the gravestone, and since there's been no ghosts around.

I "sold" that gravestone because it just didn't belong to that family, I'm not going to get rid of the other ones I have in my game.

But yeah that is weird, the ghosts don't think, why are they having those icons on their head? That's weird.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 04:59:33 pm »

if you have seasons i have noticed on stormy days the ghosts will be out during the day,but that is only time i have seen it,i do not know if this is normal or if it is a glitch maybe someone more knowledgeable about this will read and give both of us some more info,

but as far as i can tell the ghost think if it is storming it is still night time lol figuring whether a ghost acts normal or not is still undecided for me cause every one of them act different,some only scare family members and some only scare vistors while others will scare anyone who they get close too lol*shrugs*with that going on how do you figure what they are supposed to do,

I do find it funny when they make someone wet their pants,and have only had one scared to death,but that is due mainly to hacks i use more then anything,i have noticed one strange thing though my ghosts seem to avoid knowledge sims who think it's cool to see ghosts and will scare anyone except them lol go figure

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 06:06:07 pm »

Are you using my EP2 required:Ghosts appear more often mod?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
SweetCat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 06:13:04 pm »

I have had ghosts appear on day without seasons. But they do appear when it rains.

SweetCat *meow*
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 06:04:11 pm »

With Seasons, they'll pop up during a thunder storm if their gravestone gets hit by lightning, day or night. I've seen this a few times.

...and I've had a few assorted glitches that caused the buggers to stick around 24 hours a day. For me it was a godsend, since I had two Knowledge Sims living on the lot with an incessant desire to see ghosts. Tongue Saving the lot, exiting to the neighborhood, and back to the lot usually cleared up that problem for me though.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Brandihud

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 10:08:47 pm »

Has anybody else seen the ghosts also change into outdoor clothing?...Why do dead people need to change into coats,boots,ect?...Does this strange act come with seasons or is something wrong with my game?
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 01:47:54 pm »

Yes I have seen ghosts change into outerwear! Dora Ottomas did it after she died. I thought it was the oddest thing.

Here's my wierd ghost tale. I killed a child using the InSim mod and when she came back as a ghost, she did housework. She cleaned my tub, cleaned my toliet and took out the garbage. She might have done more, but I only stopped to watch her when I saw her cleaning the toliet.
Brandihud

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 07:39:09 pm »

That is neat!... Their's a mod  that you can get that will make a ghost come in and work, it look's like a urn i think.I'm not sure but i think it's from simswardrose, pladine's place, but i'm not sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: