Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:58:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlocked And Age Converted Gypsy Matchmaker Outfit  (Read 11593 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 23, 2009, 09:24:11 am »

I've unlocked and age converted the gypsy matchmaker dress from Nightlife. This unlocked dress is available for Adults, Young Adults, and Elders. The same rule applies here as well as for anything unlocked you will ever download. It's safest to put unlocked things here:

C:/Program Files/EA Games/The Sims 2 (your latest expansion or stuff pack)/TSData/Res/Catalog/Skins

The reason for this is, if you place in the downloads folder, the delete key will activate in CAS screen, and it will seriously mess up your game if you delete it from within CAS screen.

I hope you enjoy this, I didn't see anything like this anywhere online, so I'm proud to say, I'm the first one who thought of this idea!

Nightlife Required.

* GypsyMatchmakerAdultYA.jpg (164.19 KB, 600x520 - viewed 101040 times.)
* GypsyDressUnlockedAndAgeConvertedjimTNW.zip (0.53 KB - downloaded 1157 times.)

MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 10:58:56 am »

Perfect! 
tontrin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 09:16:49 pm »

Cool! Thanks! Rock
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 01:49:17 pm »

Your other option is to write protect all package files inside Program Files/EA Games/.

You may have to "undo" this before applying patches, but it's better than possibly screwing up your game or forgetting to move a file when you get a new EP.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: