Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:16:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Story Rewards for LS?  (Read 4856 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FalseZen

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2007, 11:07:23 am »

I hope this is the correct place to put this type of thread. I'm looking for tips, so I hope so. *crosses fingers*

I have Life Stories, and I was wondering if anyone has unlocked the Story Reward objects for Riley and Vincent so they can be used in 'Free Play'? Or perhaps knows how? It would be very nice to be able to use the cool new pc, and pool table ect. anytime I wanted, on any lot while playing LS. I had assumed that they would be available after completing the story lines.....or am I missing something?

If anyone has any info on where to get them, or how I can unlock them myself for general use while playing LS, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 03:05:47 pm »

Hi FalseZen. This thread is for help with writing stories for your sims. Game related help should go in the General Help section. You should see a sub-section for Life Stories help. More people with the experience to help you with this question will see it there and be able to hel p you Smiley I'm sure one of the mods will be happy to move this there for you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
FalseZen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 03:22:47 pm »

Sorry, and thank you!
latoyamc
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 07:41:37 pm »

I have played both Riley's and Vincent's stories and unlocked the story rewards. After completing the stories, I moved Riley and her new family into a bigger home and all the rewards were once again locked. I don't know why that is. Is there a cheat for unlocking the story rewards? Does anyone know?
SImsMoM101

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 02:55:45 pm »

I have reinstalled and played through three times and have not had anything unlock at all.  The only Sims that have rewards are Riley and Vincent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: