Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:30:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bridgets big wish, Part 1  (Read 4056 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« on: May 23, 2007, 12:39:17 pm »

This is my first story. I hope it shows up right so please have patience with me. I am not born english so there might be lots of wrong spelling and expression but it is also a challence for me.If anything sounds completely stupid, then I would be glad to know.

Bridget was born 1 ½year ago. Her mother was very young and she was not able to take care of Bridget. That`s why she took Bridget to a fosterhome, hoping that someone would adopt her someday.

Bridget was very lonely. There was not much toy to play with and she was left alone much of the time so she was sad and unhappy

Only one teddybear to share with all the other children

Suddently one day she heard that a young couple were interested in adopting a child and they wanted a girl. Before they arrived to see the toddlers they wanted some pictures to see if their hearts would beat especially for one of the little girls.

Bridget did her best and put up a big smile

"Oh", she thought, "I hope they`ll pick me"

"Don`t pick your nose", a voice said.

Bridget did not like the grownups who took care of the children. They never gave love or caring. One more picture and then a lot of patience. In 2 days the young couple would arrive and Bridget hoped to go home with them.

This is Elisabeth

and this is Kent

Kent and Elisabeth married 4 years ago and their biggest wish is to be parents but it won`t happen, so now they want to adopt a little girl. They have been waiting a long time and every morning Kent is checking the mailbox to see if there is any responce from the adoptioncenter

One morning there was a letter, telling that 2 people from the adoptioncenter would come by to see if their home was good and clean. Elisabeth and Kent were very happy. "Oh honey, Kent said, I think it will happen now. We are going to have a child" They hugged each other

and kissed

At night they could not fall asleep because of exitement.

But finally they did and they dreamt of the little girl who hopefully was going to be their daughter

Next morning Mrs. Peterson and Mr. Clarkson from the adoptioncenter arrived and Mrs. Peterson was a hard nut to crack. She wasn`t very optimistic because both Kent and Elisabeth were having their carriers

"I beg of you Mrs. Peterson, Kent said, We have waited for so long and I`m afraid my wife will have a depression if not we succeed this time"

Mrs. Peterson went upstairs to see if there was a room ready for the child and Kent went to the kitchen where Mr. Clarkson was talking with Elisabeth. "Everything seems ok, Mr. Clarkson said". " We will call you tomorrow and make an appoinment as soon as possible.

Next morning Kent answered the phone. Mr. Clarkson was calling and the answer to adoption was yes.

Elisabeth jumped into Kents arms. She was sooo happy

"Oh Kent, I can`t wait. We are going to meet her today, Elisabeth said.
I want to see the pictures again. She is soo cute.

Kent went upstairs. He would bring his book from when he was a kid. The book was about a rabbit and his friends. "Maybe she will love that book as much as I did, he said". Elisabeth and Kent were ready to go.

Inside the fosterhome Bridget waited for Elisabeth and Kent. She was happy. Finally she should have her own parents. I hope they like me, she thought.

Mrs. Peterson took a picture of the new family

Elisabeth carried Bridget out and hold her close to her heart. "My little darling, now you come home with us", she said.

Bridget looked at Elisabeth. She loved her new mom already.

Elisabeth carefully hugged her

For the first time in months Bridget was feeling safe and loved

Kent read the book about the rabbit and friends and Bridget listened and giggled

The first night Bridget slept in her parents bedroom but tomorrow she would sleep in her own nice room with a new bed and plenty of toys

"Are you happy now my darling"?, Kent asked when they got to bed.
"Yes, Bridget is all what I have dreamt of, Elisabeth said. Sleep well my love.

Next morning Bridget, Kent and Eliabeth had breakfast in the kitchen and Bridget had her own chair. It was a happy family

Mommy and daddy are kissing, they love each other and they love me, Bridget thought.

Later Bridget was going to have a nap in her own room

Sleep tight little darling Kent said

Bridgets big wish about belonging to a family full of love had come through

Kent and Elisabeth went downstairs and they were so happy about their new life that they began to play with the pillows until the feathers were leaving the sheets. They laughed and then the doorbell rang.....
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 06:22:33 am by Missaldith » Logged

rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 04:36:04 pm »

Oooohhh...good beginning. I can't wait till the next update! I hate cliff-hangers!!

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 07:33:08 pm »

oooooooooh a rad story! keep up!

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 12:13:01 am »

oh that is so cute!
i wonder whos at the door? keep writing!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
llamalover82

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 11:49:21 pm »

oooh, this is really good, you know how to leave us hangin', dont you?
llamalover82

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:49:39 pm »

P.S. UPDATE SOON!!!
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 09:58:06 pm »

Very good! I hate cliffhangers though! Oh well. update soon

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 02:51:09 pm »

Very good so far. Don't stop now...

Smiley

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
satsoveranddone
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 04:15:31 pm »

more more more i luv it so far i want a update
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: