Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 04:35:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get in my neighborhood.  (Read 1141 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
daytonaraceway

That which does not kill me... Had run pretty fast

View Profile WWW
« on: May 25, 2007, 01:07:20 pm »

Ok so whenever I try to get into Plesentview (that's the only main hood I play) it does this loop thing and it goes between when the hood first comes up to the middle of the pan. I can't do anything but click out. It doesn't do it in any of the other hoods, and unfortunatly my contest lot is in there. Anyone have an idea oon how to fix it? I went through my CC to make sure I didn't have any doubles of conflicting hacks but it still does it. I know that you can get rid of the cache files besause they can become corrupt so can yuget rid of the neighborhood manager package?

Note to self: It\'s illegal to stab people for being stupid!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 01:19:02 pm »

no don't delete the neighborhood manager package Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 03:24:06 pm »

Oh wow you are still having game issues aren't you. Sad Remember about a month ago when I was having trouble and so were you, well I learned after that to always package my contest lots to my desktop and I am now so paranoid that I further go and save the file to my external harddrive as well. I know that isn't going to help you now but if you manage to get into that neighborhood package it first thing. I sure hope you get this figured out hon. *hugs*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: