Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:54:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifes Little Miracles ~Chapter 19 The final Chapter~  (Read 45687 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BOO!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2007, 10:51:03 am »

ah! quadruplets! <3

::smilieiforgetwhi:: boo's sims! ::smilieiforgetwhi::
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2007, 10:54:01 am »

love it

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
satsoveranddone
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2007, 10:57:49 am »

Quote from: satsoveranddone;819082
the test is just to view or does it work in your game

can someone please tell me if it works in your game or just to view
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2007, 04:39:35 pm »

it's just deco..gosh lol

it's a great prop! I use it alot. hehe

I can't believe it, Quads!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2007, 06:48:14 pm »

when are we going to read chapter 13?

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2007, 11:33:45 pm »

I will get it up tomorrow i promise Wink

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2007, 11:41:49 pm »

ok.. ferrischick99

ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2007, 06:29:47 pm »

Chapter 13

With the news of how many babies that were on the way Caleb and Emily decided they had a lot of work to do and they didn’t want to waste any time doing it. On the way home from the doctors they decided to stop at Babies R Us and get working on a registry and get the furniture and things they wanted for the nursery on layaway. Emily was scared that they would loose the babies again so she didn’t want to bring anything home just yet. They walked around the store for hours scanning things onto their registry and deciding what would be the very best for their babies. Emily wasn’t going to settle for just anything, for them everything had to be special and perfect. They had decided right away they didn’t want to know the sex of the babies, this was a very special surprise and they didn’t want to ruin that feeling by knowing if the babies were boys or girls. After searching for hours Emily finally found the nursery set she loved and had to have, regardless of price. They put 4 of everything on layaway. Emily was sad to leave the store empty handed so Caleb said they had one more stop to make. When they pulled into the home improvement store Emily looked at Caleb confused.
“What are we going here for?” she asked.
He just smiled and told her that she would see. They walked straight over to the paint and wallpaper section of the store and Caleb saw Emily’s face light up. She knew what they were here for. Emily and Caleb looked at paint chip after paint chip until finally deciding on the perfect color for their babies room. This time they got to leave the store with everything in hand to get working on the nursery. Caleb promised Emily that he would get working on it right away but only on one condition. When they got home Emily was not allowed to see the room until he said so. He had picked something up while she was in the restroom of the store and he wanted to surprise her. After arguing the whole way home about it she finally gave in and decided to read a good book while he worked.

Time flew by fast and in no time Emily noticed how tight her pants and shirts were starting to look on her. She couldn’t even fit into her favorite outfit anymore and was just about forced to wear sweats all day long. One weekend Emily got a surprise visit from someone special. Molly flew in for the weekend and decided that they needed to do some major maternity clothes shopping. Morning sickness was affecting Emily horribly even though she was only 11 weeks pregnant. Molly suggested picking up some Preggie Pops for her to suck on when she was feeling sick. They spent about 2 hours in Motherhood Maternity picking out everything Emily would need for a long winter of being pregnant. 4 pairs of pants, 8 shirts, 2 pj sets, some bra’s and panties later their shopping trip was complete. After a quick stop at Subway and Blockbuster they were on their way home to spend the night watching a few sappy romance movies and eating popcorn all night.

4 weeks later at only 15 weeks pregnant Emily felt HUGE. Even though her belly felt swollen beyond belief she was relieved to actually have that belly. She was reading all the books about pregnancy and multiples that she could. She read that she was going to be showing a lot earlier than she would if she was only having a singleton and all of the hormones and pregnancy symptoms would be worse for her because she was having quads. She also read that because she was having so many babies at once that her body wouldn’t be able to handle it as well if she was only having one baby. There were all sorts of risks and she could even go into premature labor. Emily wasn’t going to let that happen. Even if she had to stay in bed all day long she was going to keep these babies inside her as long as she could.

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2007, 06:34:52 pm »

yay! Great Update.

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2007, 06:54:25 pm »

lol thanks Cookie Monster!! Ive been rather bored today so who knows how many updates ill post tonight, My hubby is working the night shift so Ill be up pretty late.

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2007, 07:17:13 pm »

Yay! Thats great. lol.

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2007, 08:29:11 pm »

i miss you. =( how come you dont go on aim anymore?

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2007, 09:44:17 pm »

I'm sorry hun lol I'm not a big fan of AIM I would rather use yahoo but Ill get on so we can chat soon Wink

[/B][/COLOR]
Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2007, 05:09:13 am »

Rocking. More more more!

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2007, 10:41:00 am »

yeah more

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: