Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:51:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifes Little Miracles ~Chapter 19 The final Chapter~  (Read 44837 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2007, 05:43:26 pm »

i loved it too! thanks so much for the link!

now i'm off to read your other story *chuckles*

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2007, 05:19:36 pm »

update please!! This is reallllyyy gooddd!!! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2007, 08:37:58 pm »

Chapter 18[/B][/U]

Over the next few weeks Emily and Caleb had their hands full with the 3 boys. Even at a month old they were such a handful for the 2 of them. Molly had taken a week off work to come by and give them a hand. Everyone worked in shifts and everyone took a nap here and there when they could. They were trying to get the babies all sleeping at the same time but it wasn’t working out too well.

One very cold and dreary day while all the mayhem was going on in the Harrison household the phone was ringing as it usually does but no one was able to answer it. The machine picked up and after the beep this message was left. “Mr. or Mrs. Harrison this is Nurse Sarah one of your daughters attending nurses. She is going into surgery right now please give us a call…….”
“Hello, Hello” Emily said frantically trying to hand Jayson to Caleb who already had Logan and Austin in his hands.
“Hello is this Emily?” The nurse asked.
“Yes this is what’s wrong with Gracie?” Emily asked with tears in her eyes.
“They are taking her in to surgery right now. Our fears of a brain bleed have been confirmed by MRI and we are afraid it’s a grade 3 bleed, the worst of all. She will need surgery right away. We don’t know what her outcome will be. We thought you should know so you could get here as soon as possible.” The nurse said.
Emily assured her that they would be right there and hung up the phone. She didn’t have time to cry. She had to call her mom and get her over to the house to watch the boys. She had to make sure her mom could handle it and then they had to hit the road.

Once they got to the hospital Gracie was already in surgery. The nurse told them they would have to wait in the waiting room and a doctor would be out soon with an update. The wait seemed like it took forever even thought it was only 2 hours. Finally a doctor they had never met before came out. He was a younger man, tall with dark hair. He shook Caleb and Emily’s hands before motioning for them to sit down so they could talk.
“We have just finished the surgery; it went better than to be expected. Grace did well but the real challenge will be these next few days. The first 46 hours are critical. She may also have some sort of brain damage but we really won’t know until she is older. It will mostly be delayed motor skills, she might not walk when the boys do or she may not talk right away. We won’t know the extent of the damage for some time.” The doctor was very nice and said that Caleb and Emily could wait in Gracie’s recovery room while they finished up in the OR.

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2007, 09:08:00 pm »

ooo poor gracie!! Sad i have a feeling somthing bad is going to happen... please update asap! Cheesy

~reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2007, 09:26:26 pm »

There is only one more chapter to go with this story but I'm not posting it until I get some more comments Cheesy I'm so evil!!!

[/B][/COLOR]
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2007, 09:43:29 pm »

ok i have read the story.. please update. i love stories like these... and it was good very good. and Sad at the same time.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2007, 10:13:04 pm »

lol nope no more updates until I get at least 2 more people to comment, I know others read it, come on an post people Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2007, 10:15:34 pm »

lol. I took myself away from harry potter cause i thought this was an update! lol

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2007, 10:21:22 pm »

lol hey at least you helped contribute to the 2 more people I wanted to post before I put up the last chapter Cheesy

I just cant believe out of 2,866 views there are only 146 posts and the story is almost done. Im glad that many people have read it but I want more comments. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 10:28:22 pm by ferrischick99 » Logged

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2007, 10:45:10 pm »

lol. is this considered another comment?? Cause I want more!

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2007, 10:52:04 pm »

lol nope have to be someone different, sorry Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2007, 10:58:39 pm »

lol. Darn. =)

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2007, 11:05:23 pm »

Gracie! I love that name! Poor girl!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
satsoveranddone
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2007, 05:03:29 am »

plz dont make gracie die!!!

great story
update soon?
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2007, 07:54:50 am »

yay more people posted!! UPDATE!! Cheesy hopfully this is a LONGGGG update LOL! i had a dream about this last night... i was helping take care of logan, austin and i forgot th other name lol and i had to go to the hospital to get gracie and... well it was all really weird

~Reanna

[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: